Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2008 Allen and Ginter box break...BAZOOKA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My freinds got me a box of 08 ginter for my Bachelor party. We're Phillies fans so we drank whenever I pulled a current or former Philly (Great drinking game!) Im posting my best hits. Feel free to PM me or send open trade offers if you're interested in anything. Everything is listed so far except for the base. I thought the box was ok, but the Rollins was a nice pull. What do you guys think the trade value should be for the Rollins? Thanks for your input!

[Image: 08AllenGinter.jpg]

im trying to complete the set so lmk about the base.
(07-11-2011, 07:42 PM)tjacobson8 Wrote: [ -> ]im trying to complete the set so lmk about the base.
I'll have them all posted tomorrow. Are your wants listed in your org?
(07-11-2011, 08:05 PM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]I'll have them all posted tomorrow. Are your wants listed in your org?
i dont believe so. but pm and ill let you know.
like the tulo pm me
not bad at all
I need minis from all variations, please check me. As far as the Rollins Bazooka goes I would put a $30-$40 trade value on it.
(07-12-2011, 08:35 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]I need minis from all variations, please check me. As far as the Rollins Bazooka goes I would put a $30-$40 trade value on it.
I was waiting for your expertise on the Rollins! I checked your needs and you need both of my world leaders, but thats it. Are you going to try to complete the 2011 Ginter minis? I pre-ordered a box. We can hold off trading until then. You have some things that Im interested in.
(07-12-2011, 09:25 AM)kfeldman Wrote: [ -> ]I was waiting for your expertise on the Rollins! I checked your needs and you need both of my world leaders, but thats it. Are you going to try to complete the 2011 Ginter minis? I pre-ordered a box. We can hold off trading until then. You have some things that Im interested in.
I will be working on the 2011 set of course. I'll take whatever I can as far as set help. Let's work on something after you bust a box. I'll have to pick up some blasters tomorrow after work, hope the Target has some. If you have a desire to trade the Rollins lmk as well.
Go Ginter!
The Tulo is gone! Everything else is still available.