Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: JIMMY CLAUSEN AUTO??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I JUST BOUGHT A BOX OF ROOKIES AND STARS LONGEVITY 2010 FOOTBALL AND I PULLED A JIMMY CLAUSEN PATCH AUTO ITS RED IN COLOR AND ITS NUMBERED 5 OF 5. I CANT FIND ANY OTHER CARDS LIKE IT TO JUDGE WHAT IT MAY BE WORTH CAN ANYONE HELP OUT THANKS!! IM ASSUMING ITS A PRETTY VALUABLE CARD BEING ONLY NUMBERED TO 5
Nice hit, only problem is Jimmy Clausen is a bust. I would sell it while its still worth something.
(07-11-2011, 04:17 PM)MARINES21 Wrote: [ -> ]I JUST BOUGHT A BOX OF ROOKIES AND STARS LONGEVITY 2010 FOOTBALL AND I PULLED A JIMMY CLAUSEN PATCH AUTO ITS RED IN COLOR AND ITS NUMBERED 5 OF 5. I CANT FIND ANY OTHER CARDS LIKE IT TO JUDGE WHAT IT MAY BE WORTH CAN ANYONE HELP OUT THANKS!! IM ASSUMING ITS A PRETTY VALUABLE CARD BEING ONLY NUMBERED TO 5
YEA THATS WHAT IM THINKING TO JUST NOT SURE WHAT TO ACCEPT AS A REASONABLE AMOUNT TO GET FOR IT SINCE ITS NUMBERED SO LOW
(07-11-2011, 04:23 PM)eazy e Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hit, only problem is Jimmy Clausen is a bust. I would sell it while its still worth something.
Ya I agree. Sell it soon.
I would love to see a scan or picture if you can.
YEA IM WORKING ON GETTING A PICTURE UP ON HERE MY COMP IS ACTING STUPID!! ILL GET IT UP ASAP THOUGH SO EVERYONE CAN SEE
(07-11-2011, 04:40 PM)MARINES21 Wrote: [ -> ]YEA IM WORKING ON GETTING A PICTURE UP ON HERE MY COMP IS ACTING STUPID!! ILL GET IT UP ASAP THOUGH SO EVERYONE CAN SEE

Yeah I can tell it's acting up lol.
are u able to open the attachment i put on there?
The attachment feature is crap on here you are better off uploading a picture to photobucket then insert the image code into your next post. I see you got the caps lock unstuck Tongue
ok well looks like i got a lot of learning to do here lol im new so bare with me ill get a photobucket account and do it that way
Pages: 1 2