Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trade Thread with SCANS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a small trade thread but im looking for and auto to add to my PC. Anything that catches my eye really. Let me know what you have. I have most of everything added to my org but if i missed a few let me know and i will add them. I don't want to check org unless you are loaded down with auto's. Show me your bucket i will look through those. Thanks

[Image: photo-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
[Image: scan0003.jpg]
[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]
Interested in the Ford, lmk what you want for it. thanks.
check me for the 2001 pujols
I would love to trade for that '58 Warren Spahn.
Show me what you guys have. Im looking for higher end autos to add to my PC
I have a 2010 BC Topps 100 Gold Ref. Heyward /50. Not auto'd but has high BV. I like a couple of the 58 All-stars and 2001 Pujols stuff.
I want to see your Heyward ginter auto. It also has a BV of triple digits but the one on ebay i was watch sold for 39 bucks. I would be interested in that if you put up a scan
I don't have it with me to scan but I'm not interested in trading it for 39.00 value anyway.
Im not interested in trading you for 39 bucks lol i would trade you higher BV than that i was just saying that is what i seen one sell for. I sent you a PM. shoot me a scan of it when you get home and we will try and work something out.
Like the Pujols/Jones bat card and/or the Spahn AS.
Pages: 1 2