Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Dorkypunkrocker, where are my cards??? Do not trade with this guy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hate to call a guy out on the boards, but dorkypunkrocker has logged on the past few days and has made posts, yet refuses to respond to the numerous PMs and trade messages I send him asking for an explanation of where my cards are in the deal we made close to a month ago. I know several other people on here have had problems with this guy and im really upset because we made a pretty modest deal here that isnt easy to replace..Im just frustrated and have never dealt with a bad trader like the before
sorry to hear that i hope it works out i had a trade with him awhile back and it went smooth but alot have been burnt by him since then.gl
(07-10-2011, 06:05 PM)bman12 Wrote: [ -> ]sorry to hear that i hope it works out i had a trade with him awhile back and it went smooth but alot have been burnt by him since then.gl
I noticed he has been tagged as no trades allowed... the last time i saw him post
you know he is wanted all over the basketball boards, too right? just trying to help
yea a month ago when I made the deal he wasnt listed as "no trades allowed"..what a joke
im in the same boat deja. i posted on the basketball one too. has he marked yours as received? cuz he hasnt for me
(07-10-2011, 06:48 PM)gherkin1496 Wrote: [ -> ]im in the same boat deja. i posted on the basketball one too. has he marked yours as received? cuz he hasnt for me
no, he didnt even mark them as shipped
hes all over football board also and hes making threads he just made one on busting a blaster in this forum
its crazy...this guy needs to give us our cards
I made two trades with him not long ago. I received my cards in both trades and he received his too but he has never left me feedback on either traded.
Pages: 1 2