Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: July 9th nyc card show recap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The redemption ending being my first kobe auto #ed to 25 siccck!!!!

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): I removed the link because of the language in the video. Please refrain from using that language in videos you put on the boards and the words you put on the boards. Thank you.

check it out Smile
(07-09-2011, 03:45 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: [ -> ]The redemption ending being my first kobe auto #ed to 25 siccck!!!!

check it out Smile
Is the McGrady for trade? If so check my ORG.
I understand that kids are in this hobby and theres a good chance they're on this site but can't he leave a link up and have some sort of disclaimer so kids don't click it? I'm 25 years old and now I can't see what he pulled because of some dirty words.
(07-10-2011, 12:49 PM)vgqv Wrote: [ -> ]I understand that kids are in this hobby and theres a good chance they're on this site but can't he leave a link up and have some sort of disclaimer so kids don't click it? I'm 25 years old and now I can't see what he pulled because of some dirty words.
Kids for the most part do not listen to disclaimers. As a matter of fact, while my friends all called me a goodie goodie while we were growing up, whenever someone/something said I shouldn't do something, it intrigued me more. Well, except for stupid stuff like drugs, smoking or drinking. lol. I'm not telling him how to make his videos, but if the videos he puts links to contain cussing, I cannot allow them on the boards. The hobby was made for the kids and should (this is my personal opinion though) be done with the kids in mind. An eight year old getting into the hobby would love to see the cards he pulled, but I'm sure their parents wouldn't want them listening to foul language while someone shows off some cardboard.
Not in complete disagreement, but I do now know a parent who is letting their 8 year old use a pc to surf internet on their own volition. I agree there really is no need for foul language but I have not met a kid on here yet.. that i know of!
(07-11-2011, 11:25 AM)antriarc Wrote: [ -> ]Not in complete disagreement, but I do now know a parent who is letting their 8 year old use a pc to surf internet on their own volition. I agree there really is no need for foul language but I have not met a kid on here yet.. that i know of!
It is supposed to be required that you must be 18 to be on the boards. But there are parents that have accounts that get on here with their kids, or kids that lie about their age, etc. But even if that weren't the case, no foul language is allowed on the board, and that includes links to other sites, pictures, etc. This is cardboard, not a bar. lol. Holy Cow or Oh My God, I Can't Believe It all mean the same as the foul versions of the expressions. Saying a product is garbage gives the same meaning as saying a product is bleepidy bleepidy bleep. Now, we can't retro fit links to message boards and websites all the time. So if someone posted a link to a blog, we checked it and it was ok, but later on someone was cussing, we won't know unless someone tells us. But all incoming posts and threads we can check. To the OP, I'm not trying to be mean or a dictator or anything, but these are TOS rules and you've already been warned on a few other occasions. If you have not read the TOS, I highly recommend you do so. The link is in my signature.
Oh, and unfortunately, I do know some parents who let their kids on the computer and don't monitor them or have any monitoring software. Some either don't know how to use the software, don't know about the software, think their kids are angels, or are just too lazy (or busy, that's possible). No, that video is not the worst thing they could see online, but still no need for them to endure the language, even if everyone they know cusses. Smile