Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Good Traders vs Bad Traders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ALWAYS go with your instincts because the 'good trader' list really means nothing. Some of us here like to stick close and trade with each other but that doesn't mean we won't let someone else into the circle.

I personally have no problem trading with a new person and I have even approached a few of the newbies to start trades. I have *bad* feelings with a couple of traders here and it may not be because they will cheat me...it's other things.

I go out of my way sometimes to help a fellow collector, but if it's just someone who trades for profits I usually try to avoid them. I collect and most of the people that I feel comfortable with are *collectors* as well. I trust them more than the profit-seekers and that is just my comfort zone.

Just throwing this out because I respect so many people here and don't want newer folks to think we're all shysters.
[Image: trust.jpg]
i agree with your point of view 100%
I agree kell and hope I'm not one of those bad feelings traders. I know when I first came on here it was kinda hard to trade with some because of people mainly just trading with each other but thanks to you and jncdrew and a few others I have been able to establish myself I think and now really have no problem making trades with anyone.
I agree with you as well..I will trade for PC cards and dont really care about BV..just want the PC card...and always happy to help others with their PCs
~~~~~~ my definition ~~~~~~~
"good trader" = helpful,honest,fair,caring and protects our hobby from the trolls and trash....
(07-09-2011, 01:45 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]~~~~~~ my definition ~~~~~~~
"good trader" = helpful,honest,fair,caring and protects our hobby from the trolls and trash....
[Image: like.jpg]
(07-09-2011, 01:32 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree kell and hope I'm not one of those bad feelings traders. I know when I first came on here it was kinda hard to trade with some because of people mainly just trading with each other but thanks to you and jncdrew and a few others I have been able to establish myself I think and now really have no problem making trades with anyone.
Hey Lumpy-if ALL new traders were like you-heck, all traders period, this would be a fantasticker than fantastic site! As it is, there will always be trolls, but were a fantastic lot anyway and I am not too humble to admit that!

You fit in perfectly and showed how a person doesn't have to be home 24/7 and still be on time and in the groove... You rock, Leon!
(07-09-2011, 01:44 PM)go cardinals Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you as well..I will trade for PC cards and dont really care about BV..just want the PC card...and always happy to help others with their PCs
[Image: like.jpg]
(07-09-2011, 01:32 PM)biglump007 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree kell and hope I'm not one of those bad feelings traders. I know when I first came on here it was kinda hard to trade with some because of people mainly just trading with each other but thanks to you and jncdrew and a few others I have been able to establish myself I think and now really have no problem making trades with anyone.

+1. I trade for my collection. and kelly hope i'm not someone on your S__T List. LOL.
(07-09-2011, 02:21 PM)rs20 Wrote: [ -> ]+1. I trade for my collection. and kelly hope i'm not someone on your S__T List. LOL.
Trading for your collection is what it's all about to me. And brother you're on my list of buy/ trade with anytime
I can honestly and truthfully say that everyone who has posted in this thread is NOT on my bad list!! I don't know go cardinals but he sure was good to me and has made an impression! The rest of you yay-hoos, I thinks you know where you stand with me! Wink
I was leary of making my first trade with all the good / bad list but BigLump was easy to deal with and thanks to him I made my first trade. Hope in the next few weeks to continue update my org and make a few more trades with the fine people on the boards here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5