Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New here, cracked my bucket SCANS up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello, new here. been away from trading for awhile. im mainly after Oilers in return. lmk what you got. i have way more but bucket is to dirty to link.

Roloson
[Image: 093Rolo.jpg]
[Image: 5rolo4444.jpg]
[Image: 6rolopatch.jpg]
Ryan O'Marra Oilers prospect
[Image: 12OMarra.jpg]
Kurri/Anderson
[Image: zkurrianderson.jpg]
Fuhr
[Image: 072fuhr.jpg]
[Image: 01Fuhr.jpg]
Gags rc /50
[Image: 7Gagner13of50.jpg]
Deslaurier 1/1 printing plate
Lupul rookie review
[Image: 1Lupulpatchduckhead.jpg]
Smyth national heroes /25 4 col
[Image: 077smythnational.jpg]

Wow sick patches!
thanks, took awhile to find those patches, def paid a premium for them haha. looking to move some pc for the new gen oil.

smyth/hemmer
[Image: smythHemshy25AU3clr.jpg]
kurri
[Image: kurri.jpg]
[Image: kurriITGgu.jpg]
hemmer
[Image: 4Hemsky83of99.jpg]
VanRam
[Image: reimsdyk.jpg]
the Lemiux is GONE the Lemiux is GONE lol
[Image: augustrandoms.jpg]
Low numbered insert para's
[Image: augustrandoms1.jpg]
Budaj
[Image: 2budaj.jpg]
Cockby
[Image: 6RandomCrosby.jpg]
Ovi
[Image: 7RandomOvechkin.jpg]
To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod
I can use the UD game patch of Roloson once it is added to your organize. CMB and organize for a deal
i attempted organize if that didnt work lmk what to do lol.
Sick stuff
I see them in your org, but you need to make them availbale for trade. Under the trade column, you need to put 1 so they are available for trade.

Nice cards BTW. love the Kurri and Fuhr auto's.
Great looking cards. I am interested in the ITG Franchises Kurri. Do you have any other Franchises GU'd or Autos?
believe i added trade to cards. thanks for the help.
all i have but def for trade.

(07-10-2011, 08:43 AM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Great looking cards. I am interested in the ITG Franchises Kurri. Do you have any other Franchises GU'd or Autos?
Pages: 1 2