Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010-11 National Treasures Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow, hopefully they'll include Rodman
I did like the Favors, atleast it looks like he signed his name instead of just putting his initials like he did this year.
i like the designs, but it worries me the hits they are advertising are birdman, iggy and a few weak rookies, but oh well, i will never spend that much on a box.
Ill just wait for the rich guys to put what I want on the bay for 2.99.
(07-08-2011, 11:06 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Ill just wait for the rich guys to put what I want on the bay for 2.99.
I second that. Smile
(07-08-2011, 10:19 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]i like the designs, but it worries me the hits they are advertising are birdman, iggy and a few weak rookies, but oh well, i will never spend that much on a box.
LOL, YEA MAN IVE SEEN SOME BOX BREAKS OF EXQUISITE ESPECIALLY ON THE TUBE THAT ARE JUST FREAKING PATHETIC! DONT GET ME WRONG, I WOULD LOVE TO BREAK HIGH-END BUT UNLESS I FALL INTO A BOAT LOAD OF CASH, THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
(07-08-2011, 10:19 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]i like the designs, but it worries me the hits they are advertising are birdman, iggy and a few weak rookies, but oh well, i will never spend that much on a box.
I definitely see where you're coming from. However, with Totally Certified, it's been quite refreshing to see jersey/patch/autos of semi-stars for a change. They seem to be selling quite well due to scarcity. I personally think that Bird Man card is amazing!
I hate when the picture of the player is smaller than some of the lettering on the card.. I just don't think I will ever be a fan of National Treasures. Ain't nothin Panini ever makes will touch Upper Deck's Exquisite, imo! But I'll pick up cards of Fields, Rautins and if they make anymore Knicks autos..