Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Exquisite Bradford/Tebow Auto/Jersey #3/5... Value?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Obviously, this isn't priced, but how much is it worth?

[Image: exquisitesignaturejerseydualbradfordtebow.jpg]

I know... It's worth exactly what I paid for it, but I think I got a deal on it. I want to see if you agree based on your opinions. Thanks!
oh that thing is ugly. i would say it isnt worth more than $8.00. better trade it to me i have an extra Zac Robinson SPA Rookie Auto ill give ya lol.
I dont know what value to put on it but its one sweet card. Love on card autos!!! Nice pickup bud.
High end card, low serial, two overpriced qb's and college jersey. I imagine it has to be over 300..
I don't think the numbering drives the price as much as the players on the card do - the same card with Damien Williams and Golden Tate not as expensive.

I would think $450 would be a fair market value - maybe a little more in trade value. But as you noted, it is only worth what someone is willing to give for it.

Great card and I am sure a great addition to your collection.
i go a little higher than others and say $500+.

Also, its an ebay 1 of 1, 3x5=15!!! Tim Tebow's jersey #!! that has to up the value by maybe 60-70% at least!!!!!
(07-07-2011, 09:11 AM)rogue655 Wrote: [ -> ]i go a little higher than others and say $500+.

Also, its an ebay 1 of 1, 3x5=15!!! Tim Tebow's jersey #!! that has to up the value by maybe 60-70% at least!!!!!
3+5 is Bradfords or 5+3+3+3 for college Smile this thing is worth millions!
This should help you out, very similiar:

http://cgi.ebay.com/TIM-TEBOW-SAM-BRADFO...43a811825b
real market value to me is $450-$550. 2x $250ish autos
I would say 700 to the right collector.
Pages: 1 2