Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Allen & Ginter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I pre-ordered a box of 2011 Allen & Ginter. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how I did!

Thanks!
(07-06-2011, 07:28 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I pre-ordered a box of 2011 Allen & Ginter. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how I did!

Thanks!
Good luck! Get something good! If you find anything good of Mark Reynolds, let me know Big Grin
(07-06-2011, 07:28 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I pre-ordered a box of 2011 Allen & Ginter. Wish me luck and I'll let you know how I did!

Thanks!
If you Regular Minis will be for trade I would be interested in them. Thanks

I am interested in the Pacquiao. I am hoping for one in my case but if not I wanna trade for one.
Good luck, I hope you get some great Giants cards hehe
I just preordered 2 boxes for 158 Shipped. Last year I go ta case, but that is not in the budget this year.
I'm actually really happy that I got my box for 60 dollars w/10 dollar shipping
(07-07-2011, 03:47 PM)captdolo Wrote: [ -> ]I just preordered 2 boxes for 158 Shipped. Last year I go ta case, but that is not in the budget this year.
from where?? Blowout is down to 85/box from 89 yesterday. and DA is around 89/box as well.
Hmmmm. I got 2 for about 85 with free shipping. Gunnar pick up a box at the lcs
Shoould be here at my doorstep in a few days! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2