Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Another 09-10 Upper Deck S2 Blaster (Seeing Black)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was out for a bit today and decided to grab another tin of 09-10 Upper Deck S2 from Walmart in search of a James Reimer YG. No Such luck but I did see double BLACK.

Started opening the tin and pulled this GEM in the Very first pack.

09-10 Upper Deck Rookie Materials Victor Hedman (Black Swatch)

[Image: 2009-10UpperDeckRM-VHHedman-2.jpg]

This card will go nicely with the Blue swatch one I pulled just over a month ago.

Continued opening the tin, not hitting anything exciting and only 1 YG. Grabbed the last pack and though to myself, here it is.

No YG in the pack, bummer but this wonderful gem popped out.

2009-10 Upper Deck Victory Black Victor Hedman

[Image: 2009-10VictoryBlack331Hedman.jpg]

To say the least I am very happy with this tin even tho it only had 1 YG an NO Reimer. All these base cards are starting to pile up.

Thanks for the look, all the inserts from the blaster are FT.

Chris
I have been buying 09-10 2 Tins at Walmart as well trying to pull a Reimer yg. No luck with that yet. I have pulled pretty much every decent yg that books but him. I have pulled his victory black rookie though.

The wife went to walmart the other day and picked me up the last 2 tins of 09/10 2 that they had. The YG's were no good but in both tins I pulled a Tavares Rookie Materials jersey. If your going to pull a double thats the one you want.
after about 10 or so tins, I finally got the Reimer Young Gun rookie and a John Tavares Rookie Materials jersey in the same box. I was starting to think it didn't exist. I've been trying to get it since it was $8
I have opened maybe 15 tins so far, NO Remier so far but I have pulled 2x Gunnarsson, 3x Gustavsson, 2x Couture, Carlson, Manchard, Bozak, Checklist, Wilson, 5x Gustavsson Victory, 4x Tavares Victory, Tavares Victory Gold, a bunch of Duchene, Myers and Couture Victory Rc's, 2x Hedman Rookie Materials and now the Black Hedman. Overall, I am doing OK but the Reimer, Grabner and Ennis are avoiding me.
At least you're getting the other decent rookies. I can't find the Couture, Grabner, Bozak, Carlson or Gustavsson. I keep getting the "junk" guys and every now and again an ok guy. Got Marchant, Reimer and just traded my Ennis double. I'd like to buy more tins, but I don't want anymore base cards lol. Next time you go by wal-mart, get the 3rd tin back and the Reimer UD Rc will be in that one ;-)
Nice hit that saved the break
Could use the black hedman? let me know check my bucket nice break
Couple nice hits there!!
two sweet hits congrats
Really great box (or tin if you want to call it that)! I've never pulled even a jersey from a retail pack, yet alone two Hedmans (not to mention the Hedman Victory black rookie)