Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Collection Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been thinking about trying to collect all the 2010-11 SP Authentic FW Auto cards. Yes, Taylor Hall, Tyler Seguin and Jeff Skinner are going to cost an arm and a leg to get, but after that its a pretty steep drop off. Am I crazy?
(07-05-2011, 04:55 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]I have been thinking about trying to collect all the 2010-11 SP Authentic FW Auto cards. Yes, Taylor Hall, Tyler Seguin and Jeff Skinner are going to cost an arm and a leg to get, but after that its a pretty steep drop off. Am I crazy?
No, it is fairly cheap to do. I'd get the big ones now, only Hall is at $100. Everyone else that is big is around $50. And most is like a buck or two haha. I don't see it costing you more then $400, $500 max.

Hall $100
Seguin $70
Subban $50
Eberle $50
Skinner $40
Paajarvi $20
Kadri $10

everyone else is literally a buck or two.
Hmmm; thats not as bad as I thought actually. And I already have a couple, including Seguin! Might by a box or two more and see what I get, but thinking this is definitely my newest test
(07-05-2011, 05:04 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm; thats not as bad as I thought actually. And I already have a couple, including Seguin! Might by a box or two more and see what I get, but thinking this is definitely my newest test
If you are going to buy two boxes, why not spend the rest on the ones you need. You can get all or almost all for the cost of two boxes.
I know a few folks who do all the SPA sets including the SP's they enjoy it
Thought about that, however the thrill of a break is a lot of fun, and who knows, maybe I pull a Hall or another Seguin and I can sell it or trade it to someone else?

(07-05-2011, 05:22 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: [ -> ]Thought about that, however the thrill of a break is a lot of fun, and who knows, maybe I pull a Hall or another Seguin and I can sell it or trade it to someone else?
Of course, and yea that way is more fun, I'd say buy a box, and use the funds for the second box to get whatever you need.