Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Allen and Ginter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will you rip or not rip you rip card?
(07-05-2011, 01:41 PM)swindlehurst Wrote: [ -> ]Will you rip or not rip you rip card?
I have obtained one rip card in my packs before... a Larry Fitzgerald football one from Topps Mayo. I ripped it, and I got one of the rare minis. If I get another one in A&G, I'll end up ripping it myself again!
I'll rip, and probably wish I didn't.
dido rip
I will probably rip it unless I get the Derek Jeter Rip card. That I will keep unripped.
I've gotten 2 Rip cards. First was a 2009 John Lackey. Ripped and got a Francisco Rodriguez mini. Second was a 2009 Ryan Dempster which I pulled at trade night. Well someone wanted to rip it so bad they traded me a Hanley Ramirez auto and a Ryan Howard relic. They got a Victor Martinez mini inside. : ) so I'd rip unless it was a huge star who I could sell/trade for a bunch.
I have wanted to rip one, I couldn't resist it if I had one. It's actually one of my goals for this year's Ginter. Just a few more days!
im gonna preorder this tomorrow while the price is still reasonable
definitely rip...
what's everyone planning on paying for boxes?
I have paid around 85 with free shipping for 2 boxes. probably gunna pick one up at the LCS