Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Would you do this trade, opinons welcome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have a chance to get the card ive always wanted since I was little. The 93-94 ultra scoring kings Michael Jordan. I would have to give up my Jim Brown auto to get it so I was just wondering. Would love to hear your opinions!
All depends. The SV of the Jordan is around $70-$90 RAW.

I'm clueless on the Jim Brown. If you think you can sell the Brown for more than the Jordan than I'd ask for more or I'd just sell the Brown and use the money to pick up the Jordans.

Hows the condition of the Jordan? I actually love that card too! I just picked one up on ebay for $76. Hope the condition is as good as it looks online.
I'm not sure what the SV is lol just the BV. Yea I asked him what the condition was because the guy has two of them.If its in good condition I thought about trading for it and maybe sending it in to be graded. IDK i just love the look of that card and have always wanted one ha.
Well, just by skimming ebay quickly it looks like the trade should be pretty even. I think having Montario on the card actually hurts the value so that works in your favor. What' the numbering on that card? Jim Brown Auto's for the most part range from $40-$60 from what I'm seeing.
its #/25. He said the corners were good on the card. surface was good with very very little chipping
i would def do the trade!!!!
Which Jim Brown auto is it? That is the big question imo.
Wow that's a quandary. I love that MJ and would do darn near anything to get it. But I'm also a big Browns fan. Decisions decisions...
Its a 2010 Topps Magic Dual auto with Montario Hardesty #/25 lol this is so hard to choose!
I would do the trade if you want the MJ or just buy one. However I think Hardesty kinda ruins the card imo.
Pages: 1 2