Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: etopps pricing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know why there is never pricing available for various etopps sets? inquiring minds wanna know. thank you.
are you familiar with how etopps works?

Card values are tracked from actual sales on the eBay trading floor, giving each collector an up-to-the-minute portfolio value in their etopps account

\
thank you for that...i was unaware...i have amassed a decent little stable of etopps cards....i'm assuming i can go to the etopps site and create a portfolio?...i will check that out now...thank very much indeed.
(07-02-2011, 12:56 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]are you familiar with how etopps works?

Card values are tracked from actual sales on the eBay trading floor, giving each collector an up-to-the-minute portfolio value in their etopps account

\
Wow I didn't know that. I have no etopps cards but have always loved how they look. I gotta get a portfolio of my own going.
The portfolio only works for eTopps cards kept online. Cards are kept by Topps untill you request delivery. Then they become "in-hand" and are no longer tracked by the eTopps site. You will need to set up an account if you want to sell/buy "on-line" cards on ebay. Anyone can sell/buy "in-hand" cards. Also eTopps holds contests with "on-line" cards kinda like fantasy baseball and you can win points to get other eTopps cards or merchandise.