Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: beckett.com Customer Appreciation Month!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Our July 2011 Customer Appreciation month has just begun! Click below to enter for a chance to win some AWESOME prizes!

http://www.beckett.com/customerappreciation

Here is a list of the prizes:

1-July, 2008 Leaf Certified Materials Printing Plates Magenta #246 John Elway AU 1/1
2-July, 2010 Panini Century Astronauts Eight Cent United States in Space Stamp Materials Autograph #1 Scott Carpenter/50
3-July, 2006-07 Upper Deck Trilogy Signs of Stardom Dual #SOSNK Jason Kidd#{Steve Nash
4-July, 2011 Upper Deck MLS Hobby Box
5-July, 2010 Topps UFC Knockout Triple Threads Relics Autographs #TTAR8 Forrest Griffin/18
6-July, (1) box each of 2009-10 Upper Deck Victory Swedish & 2009-10 Upper Deck Victory Finnish
7-July, $50 Beckett Grading Services Gift Certificate
8-July, 1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice
9-July, 2009-10 The Cup Foundations Jerseys Autographs #CFDD Drew Doughty/10
10-July, 2010 Topps WWE Autographs #ABS Big Show
11-July, 2004 Action/RCCA Elite 1:24 #8 D.Earnhardt Jr./Bud#{ Dave Matthews Band/3888
12-July, 2008-09 The Cup Programme of Excellence #PEGF Grant Fuhr/10
13-July, 2009-10 National Treasures Colossal Materials Blake Griffin/25
14-July, 2011 Topps Tribute Autograph Relics Green #TG Tony Gwynn
15-July, $50 Beckett Marketplace Gift Certificate
16-July, 2008 Topps Triple Threads Jumbo Plus Relics Platinum #14 Vladimir Guerrero 1/1
17-July, 2008-09 Upper Deck Champ's Hockey Hobby Box
18-July, 2010 Upper Deck World of Sports Autographs #201 Nastia Liukin
19-July, 1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice
20-July, 2009-10 Classics #164 Tyreke Evans AU/499 RC
21-July, 2010 Topps Triple Threads Relic Double Combos #11 Roger Staubach#{Tony Dorsett
22-July, $50 Beckett Marketplace Gift Certificate
23-July, 2009-10 National Treasures HOF Signatures Silver #18 Magic Johnson
24-July, 2010 TriStar TNA Xtreme Sting Die-Cut Letter Memorabilia Green #S4 Sting N
25-July, 2008-09 The Cup #138 T.J. Oshie JSY AU RC
26-July, 2009-10 SP Game Used Authentic Fabrics Dual Patches #AF2FC Marc-Andre Fleury#{Sidney Crosby/25
27-July, 1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice
28-July, 2009-10 SPX Hockey Hobby Box
29-July, $50 Beckett Grading Services Gift Certificate
30-July, 2006-07 Ultimate Collection Premium Swatches Patch #PRJK Jason Kidd
31-July, 1-year subscription to the sport Beckett Online Price Guide of your choice

Winners will be posted daily! Good luck, and thanks for your business!

The Beckett.com Team!
I entered earlier today. It would be nice if there was more than 1 racing item, but I plan to enter for most of them.
I entered today it would be awesome if i won the elway .... it would be the best card so far to my Elway PC but it's just a wish . good luck to the new owner
Don't worry - there are more racing cards to be given away during my "random drawings" - which will be held whenever I have some free moments throughout the month Smile

Included are a few racing cards, which include some Kurt Busch autographs, a Jimmie Johnson race-used glove card and a Dale Jr. race-used flag card.

Thanks, Bill
Ooh, ooh, ooh. A JJ glove card?!!! I would love to be the lucky recipient of that. My current JJ RU goals are a 'glove' card and a 'shoe' card. I am missing those two and a 'lugnut' card. I currently have at least one JJ card w/ a piece of any of these: car cover, tire (and a 'multi-color' one), race-win tire, firesuit (and 2 'patch' cards), sheet metal, flag (green), and a sponsor shirt card.
(07-01-2011, 03:14 PM)martywood74 Wrote: [ -> ]I entered today it would be awesome if i won the elway .... it would be the best card so far to my Elway PC but it's just a wish . good luck to the new owner
If I happen to get lucky enough to win it, I'd trade it to you for something really cool for any of my PC's. Smile
I signed up just now. It would be nice to win the Jimmie Johnson Glove. But then, I don't ever win anything...LOL
Good Luck to all.
In today's random prize drawing, I will be giving out a lot of (2) Kurt Busch autographs:

[Image: busch_lot.jpg]

The winner is:

r and k sports cards

Congratulations!

Thanks, Bill S.
congrats
Congrats Ray and Kelly
See there, Ray. You do win sometimes. Big Grin Congrats!
Where do we find out who's winning the daily prizes?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6