Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: beckett.com Customer Appreciation Month!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Entered every day and didn't win a thing :-(
(08-01-2011, 11:07 AM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Entered every day and didn't win a thing :-(
guess i didnt either :/
Sorry you guys didn't win anything. Maybe they'll do this again sometime.

Congrats to Zeprock for winning the last prize! He's a great guy and definitely deserved it.
I kept forgetting. I saw a few good guys I deal with win though so I was very happy. Spazmatastic, it never gets old seeing that Johnson nameplate man. I saw it sit a letter short for so long.
Unstickying this one since it's now August ...
(08-01-2011, 03:57 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: [ -> ]I kept forgetting. I saw a few good guys I deal with win though so I was very happy. Spazmatastic, it never gets old seeing that Johnson nameplate man. I saw it sit a letter short for so long.
I got tired of being a letter short for so long too. Luckily, I had saved enough money when that 'S' became available that I was actually able to pounce on it. It went higher than I wanted to go, but not higher than I could afford.
I think I have finally decided what to get with the $50 GC I won. It's a football card, but something that's been missing from my Panthers PC for way too long.
Also, I entered every single day. Even after I won. I really wanted the Jimmie Johnson RU'd Glove card from the random drawings. I didn't get it, but I'm still happy to have won something I could appreciate. It's too bad you didn't win anything, Derek.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5