Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Getzlaf for the mini-PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey folks, it's been awhile since I've been this excited about a card. I was hoping to show it in Adam's "My Favorite Card of Each Type" thread or an upcoming mail call.

But when I got this in a few minutes ago my hand was shaking, so I really couldn't wait to share it with you:
[Image: GetzlafFinal-1-1.jpg]
Very nice!
That's when the Ducks were Mighty! Beautiful card! Congrats!
That is an awesome card!!!! Where did you pick that one up?
Nice cards man, I know you wanted that one badly.

Congrats.

You couldn't ask for a nicer patch.
Extremely nice card! I pulled a Marc Olver one earlier this year and was stunned at how nice it was. Your's is just spectacular! Grea nab and thanks for sharing!

Randi
(06-30-2011, 05:38 PM)gmccarth Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice!
Thank you for dropping in...I hope to see you 'round more often!

(06-30-2011, 05:44 PM)nickthekid87 Wrote: [ -> ]That's when the Ducks were Mighty! Beautiful card! Congrats!
Haha, yes, way back when, from the era of the unfortunate name. I still haven't figured out which jersey version this swatch comes from or where it's from. Thanks a lot!

(06-30-2011, 06:03 PM)p8030103 Wrote: [ -> ]That is an awesome card!!!! Where did you pick that one up?
Thanks! I traded for it on another site, with a little assist from my frenemy PayPal.

(06-30-2011, 06:04 PM)adamslogik Wrote: [ -> ]Nice cards man, I know you wanted that one badly.

Congrats.

You couldn't ask for a nicer patch.
Hey, I really appreciate that. It looks so much better in person. There's all this texture (furry, sheen, glitter) that I couldn't pick up from the grainy picture I was working with. I thought I might've "overpaid" but when I got it in today, I realized that there's no way I could.

(06-30-2011, 06:06 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely nice card! I pulled a Marc Olver one earlier this year and was stunned at how nice it was. Your's is just spectacular! Grea nab and thanks for sharing!

Randi
It's my pleasure, thanks for swinging by and taking a gander!

SWEET card!!!! That is one of the nicer patches I have seen on the Getzlaf. Congrats!!!!
That is a very nice Getzlaf Patch. Great pick up.
I can see why sick patch
Pages: 1 2 3