Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Diamond Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just Curious how long did it take for your cards to get shipped to you from the Giveaway
5 weeks plus & COUNTING for my embedded diamond card.
less than a week when I got 3 cards (1 die cut) shipped
Forever! I redeemed one last year from a 2010 Topps, just got it a few months ago. When I received it, I was trying to figure out who sent it to me. Then realized what it was.
The first time I took delivery a few weeks ago, it took 1 day for them to ship out and I had them 3 days later.
I just took delivery yesterday of 19 cards plus the Vintage pack I dug up and I got the email just a bit ago that they have shipped. So with the 4th being Monday, I imagine I should have them Tuesday or Wednesday.
well I just requested 23 cards this morning including 5 die cuts
Worried about how long it will take to get your cards? Unreal....
1-2 days--ships from Delaware I live in Maryland--shipped 8 orders at different times. Those I ordered in am, I got next day (2 of these orders were at 3am and 1 at 1 am thus delivered in a full day ( apprx 35 hours) the others, 2 full days.
(06-30-2011, 03:42 PM)dorkypunkrockerguy Wrote: [ -> ]Just Curious how long did it take for your cards to get shipped to you from the Giveaway
So, your worried about getting your cards from Topps on time, but yet, you can't even ship out the cards you owe for trades on time? especially after receiving the other traders cards?

Maybe, you should have used the money that you sent to Topps to pay for these cards, to your Electric company to pay your electric bill, instead of not sending your end on trades, because you don't have any money.

for my Diamond Embedded Pagan it was less than a week so I guess it depends how close you are to where they are coming from. I just took delivery of a Vintage Pack of cards yesterday so we'll see if it takes longer this time around.
Pages: 1 2