Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ATTENTION: All My Current Trade Partners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, as many of you know, our postal strike is finally over! However, due to the fact that I am incredibly ill at the moment, and a minor change in my work schedule, I have not as yet actually mailed anything out to anyone. Rest assured I have not forgotten anybody, and I'm hoping to get everything mailed no later than next Wednesday.

Thanks for understanding everybody!

Ron
no worries Ron, I think even if you mailed it on Tuesday (the first day) the backlog will still have stuff delayed...

get better!
Not a problem. They have said that stuff will take longer for the next little while anyway.
Not a problem. Hope you are feeling better soon Smile
Thanks guys....JJ, your's haven't gone out yet because we aren't finished negotiating! Peter, your's went out before the full strike was announced, so probably caught in the backlog. I have 10 others sitting here though, and they are the ones I'm most concerned about.
Get better real soon Ron...!
Just wanted to give you a heads up that I havent forgot about those cards and i have manage to pull quite a few, but saying you have 100,000 cards to go through and doing it are 2 different animals. Its taking me way longer than I expected, with some fault belonging to having to refresh the org for every page I go through...nightmare! Im down to commons for the most part at this point and hope to be finished real soon!
Take care of yourself!
-Craig
Ron, get well soon!
Thanks guys! It's really nothing much more than a head cold, but it's knocked me on my butt for pretty much the entire week! Couple that with my work hours, and the fact that I don't sleep, and usually watch my nieces during the day, it seems like I'm always exhausted....which leads to the issue I'm having now...the return of a nasty chest/sinus infection!
Well still get well soon, and don't worry about the mail, it will get here when it gets here
Don't be concerned about mine Ron...I'll be mailing yours tomorrow....Hope you feel better!! I have 10 here as well that I was giving a few days to let the back log settle a bit....