Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Lundqvist tables from my set collections (scans)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is how I spend my summers in the hobby, first making databases of my sets, and then of individual players from my sets. When I collect sets they are never complete, but if all my sets combined yield a RC, jersey, patch and hard-signed auto for a given player, then I consider that player's database a pleasing success. Here is my Lundqvist image database and yes, it is a success for me. Any new cards I add to it are just gravy on the potatoes - so says Spud. Smile

[Image: Table01.jpg]
[Image: Table02.jpg]
[Image: Table03.jpg]
[Image: Table04.jpg]
[Image: Table05.jpg]
[Image: Table06.jpg]
[Image: Table07.jpg]
[Image: Table08.jpg]
[Image: Table09.jpg]

[Image: Table10.jpg]

Awesome work Spud. I love how this table turned out.
Awesome cards, love the SPA Patch Auto. And do you have that link to how you make tables? I am making some tonight (hopefully)
Thanks Chris. I try to use team colors (or as close as I can get) as highlights for each player's tables. Spud

(06-29-2011, 05:15 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome work Spud. I love how this table turned out.

Here is the thread link http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-143...age-1.html but OOPS, I removed stuff from my bucket so the images are gone - forgot about that. The text is all there and if you need any help just ask! Cheers, Spud

(06-29-2011, 05:21 PM)nuccionino Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome cards, love the SPA Patch Auto. And do you have that link to how you make tables? I am making some tonight (hopefully)
I would have to say that for a non-PC player your Lundqvist collection is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Randi
great work Spud
Thanks Randi. That's one of the benefits of set collecting - getting mini collections of many players. I'm going to do a Hab next - Price I think. Spud

(06-29-2011, 05:44 PM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to say that for a non-PC player your Lundqvist collection is fantastic! Thanks for sharing!

Randi
Very nice collection of a great player.
Nice collection Spud
I agree - he is a great player. Spud

(06-29-2011, 06:22 PM)the_nange Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice collection of a great player.
Pages: 1 2