Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Topps Series 2 jumbo break - best hit of season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
4 packs into my 2011 Topps 2 jumbo break and I uncover this beauty.

upload it to photobucket and paste the IMG code here, most people can't see attachments
Nice pull! Congrats
Yes, I'm also one who can't see the image as well. I actually put the card up for sale on ebay. Here's the link:

Please read the site rules; spamming Ebay auctions is strictly prohibited -Mod
(06-29-2011, 10:49 AM)RiverCat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure you can't link to ebay auctions that are still going.
went to post this.... i'd take the link down mods will just delete/edit it out...but do post up a photo of the card that is a sweet pull!
Will do. Thanks for the heads up.

Hopefully this works..

Photobucket

[Image: 2011ToppsMickeyMantle65back.jpg]

OK, it worked. LOL. Kinda large

This is probably the best pull I have ever had, next to a signed Shaquille Oneall rookie redemption card back in 2001.

This particular jumbo box was exceptional. I received this Mantle card, a Harmon Killebrew leather nameplate, a Carlos Marmol jersey card and a Darryl Strawberry auto card. So a total of 4 hits in one jumbo box !! Great way to finish my 2011 baseball box breaking year.
that is a heck of a pull!! hopefully that will net you some nice cash selling it right now
Wow!!! Sweet pull!!
let me know if you want to trade that killebrew.
Sick!!!
Pages: 1 2