Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recommend me a card shop in Inland Empire area, CA??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in Riverside but I have plenty of time off right now and want to explore some recommended shops maybe within a 50 mile radius? Anyone? I have only 1 great one in Riverside but want to explore! Let me know.
anyone?
CHECK OUT COURTNEY'S BASEBALL CARDS IN GRAND TERRACE. ALSO MVP SPORTSCARDS IN MISSION VIEJO OFF ALICIA PKWY AND THE I-5 IN MISSION VIEJO. THATS MY LCS, GOOD PRICES,GREAT SERVICE,HOT WIFE. ITS ABOUT 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM YOU, 30 IF YOU TAKE THE 241 AND GREG COMES IN ABOUT 10% CHEAPER THAN COURTNEYS ON WAX AND IS WAY MORE ORGANIZED. COURTNEYS HAS A TON OF SHOWCASES AND WAX THOUGH AND ITS LOCAL......LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU END UP DOING
"hot wife"

is that really a reason to go there? it's like saying, here's a chick you can't have.

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please want the context of that message. Smile

(07-01-2011, 12:31 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: [ -> ]CHECK OUT COURTNEY'S BASEBALL CARDS IN GRAND TERRACE. ALSO MVP SPORTSCARDS IN MISSION VIEJO OFF ALICIA PKWY AND THE I-5 IN MISSION VIEJO. THATS MY LCS, GOOD PRICES,GREAT SERVICE,HOT WIFE. ITS ABOUT 45 MINUTES AWAY FROM YOU, 30 IF YOU TAKE THE 241 AND GREG COMES IN ABOUT 10% CHEAPER THAN COURTNEYS ON WAX AND IS WAY MORE ORGANIZED. COURTNEYS HAS A TON OF SHOWCASES AND WAX THOUGH AND ITS LOCAL......LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU END UP DOING
Thanks a lot man! I have been to Courtney's twice. I only went back because I was desperate lol. Nice guy but I cant stand how unorganized the place is! It reminds me of an episode of Hoarders! So you must live around here? I go to Affordable Cards in Norco. I highly recommend it!! I just want to see some other decent shops you know? I might go to MVP this weekend and will let you know.
(07-01-2011, 12:36 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot man! I have been to Courtney's twice. I only went back because I was desperate lol. Nice guy but I cant stand how unorganized the place is! It reminds me of an episode of Hoarders! So you must live around here? I go to Affordable Cards in Norco. I highly recommend it!! I just want to see some other decent shops you know? I might go to MVP this weekend and will let you know.
YEA MAN, NICE GUY INDEED. HE'S BEEN THERE FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER.....20 YEARS ATLEAST! HASNT AGED A DAY SINCE I SAW HIM AS A TEENAGER. AN EPISODE OF HOARDERS......ROFL!!!!! YOU LIKE HOW HE STACKS ALL THE WAX ON TOP OF EACH OTHER?? SEE THE BOW IN THAT SHELF? ONE DAY THAT SHELF IS GONNA BREAK. AND WE'LL KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENS TOO.YEA HE NEEDS MOLLY MAID TO HOOK THAT PLACE UP BAD! HAHA ANYWAYS YEA I LIVE IN SOUTH ORANGE COUNTY. AFFORDABLE SPORTS CARDS?? I'VE BEEN THERE!! I FORGOT! YEA I WENT THERE A FEW TIMES WHEN I DID WORK FOR THE CITY. NICE PLACE. I LIKED THE OLD MAN AT FIRST BUT THEN HE TRIED TO BS ME ON A TRADE AND HAV'NT BEEN BACK SINCE. HERE'S A LINK
MVPSPORTSCARDSSOCAL.NET
Ever been to the Frank and Son Collectibles Show in Industry? It's in a warehouse near the 60 & 57 interchange every Wed & Saturday. Maybe only about 25% sports cards - the rest is Non-sport (ComicCon type stuff). However there are some dealers there with cheap wax. I got 2011 Score football there for $22, 2010 Limited for $70, 2009 Score Inscriptions for $45, and 2009 Playoff Contenders for $75. You can get some really cheap supplies there, too. I live in San Diego but my both my wife and I have family in LA area, so I get to head out there once or twice a month. Totally worth it if you are in the mood to rip on a Saturday. Haven't found too may LCS's here in SoCal that I really like, but I haven't been to the ones in Riverside or Norco that you mention. Might have to make a day trip... Smile
THAT PLACE IS STILL AROUND??? USED TO GO THERE YEARS AGO WITH MA POPS....THATS GOOD TO HEAR Smile