Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: trades anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey I've been away from Beckett for a while but am back now. I've got quite a bit to trade both in football and basketball. I have a good rating and am mostly looking to acquire basketball right now but would consider football too. Please check out my organize and lmk if you see anything you might be interested in. Maybe we can work out something.

Thanks,
Mark
hey i checked your org and you have several cards i'd trade for. am i correct in saying that all the ray allens are pc? please check my org to see if you like anything i have because i can find at least 20 cards in your org. thanks
(06-27-2011, 09:56 PM)lecreccio Wrote: [ -> ]hey i checked your org and you have several cards i'd trade for. am i correct in saying that all the ray allens are pc? please check my org to see if you like anything i have because i can find at least 20 cards in your org. thanks
Haha as a general rule yes my rays are PC. But I'm always willing to entertain offers on just about anything. haha i didnt even think anyone could see my rays bc i didnt have them marked as trade. Makes me wonder what else people can see lmao!! But yea I'll take a look at your org and see if i see anything that strikes my fancy. ill pm ya.
Offer sent...