Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: card id problems, please help me out here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, here's the problem. i have a title shot championship belt plate card of Cain Velasquez. here is the wierd part. it is serial numbered 04/25. i know that the black/onyx are /88, the ruby red are /8, and the diamond are 1/1. which one's are /25? also instead of the number being on the back like all other serial numbers this one is on the front. called topps and the woman i talked to couldnt help. she was clueless. please help me figure out what i have here. you can post a reply or send me a pm. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
hmm? do u have a scan? are u sure its a belt card?? a scan would help
(06-27-2011, 07:49 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm? do u have a scan? are u sure its a belt card?? a scan would help
dont have a scanner but i may be able to put a pic up from a camera. its a belt card. front has velasquez with a belt in front of him and on the belt has the center cutout and has a gold metal plate in it like a miniature center belt plate. back says it is a championship belt plate card.
(06-27-2011, 07:59 PM)Robert31542 Wrote: [ -> ]dont have a scanner but i may be able to put a pic up from a camera. its a belt card. front has velasquez with a belt in front of him and on the belt has the center cutout and has a gold metal plate in it like a miniature center belt plate. back says it is a championship belt plate card.
hmm yea post a picture. im asking around for you to a few other collectors i know.
(06-27-2011, 08:03 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm yea post a picture. im asking around for you to a few other collectors i know.
ok thanks, i'll try to post one in the next day or two. in the meantime if anyone else has any ideas please let me know. thanks
Anyone else have any ideas about this card?
Post up a scan as someone suggested and we might be able to be a little more helpful.
I have seen the belts #d /25 on the bay so it is kind of odd that they are not in the beckett database
It is, jurt wish i knew what parralell it is. not black, red, or diamond. what else is there?
(06-30-2011, 08:03 AM)Robert31542 Wrote: [ -> ]It is, jurt wish i knew what parralell it is. not black, red, or diamond. what else is there?
we are willing to help if you post a picture!