Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone else have these problems???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the moment I have not been able to look at any member's profile including my own.

Also, for a while now I haven't been able to write any comments on the feedback section after the trade is complete. I can stiil rate and leave the feedback, just can't write a note.

Is it just me? Is this type of stuff from running an old browser?
Yeah, it's been reported. Sad
download the new mozilla firefox, i switched from using internet explorer since as long as i can remember and firefox is alot faster and more reliable.
Ya the comment thing seems to be an IE thing....At work I cant leave comments but no problem on FF
Thanks guys, I knew it was a browser problem and no matter how many times I updated my browser, I still had issues.
(06-27-2011, 03:32 PM)got watcha want Wrote: [ -> ]At the moment I have not been able to look at any member's profile including my own.

Also, for a while now I haven't been able to write any comments on the feedback section after the trade is complete. I can stiil rate and leave the feedback, just can't write a note.

Is it just me? Is this type of stuff from running an old browser?
If you click on the word feedback first then you'll see the cursor in the f/b box.
(06-27-2011, 04:15 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]download the new mozilla firefox, i switched from using internet explorer since as long as i can remember and firefox is alot faster and more reliable.
Did you switch to the newest one that came out a couple of days ago?

I am having the same problems and I use Chrome.
(06-27-2011, 05:43 PM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Did you switch to the newest one that came out a couple of days ago?
i was running the newest one and it just did an upgrade on my home pc last night, and when i logged into my laptop today, it updated it.
Yeah, Firefox is the way to go for boards. I use my FF browser for everything but my hotmail account. for some reason, Firefox is really slow with hotmail but fast with everything else. go figure.