Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Box of 2010-11 SP Authentic from the Tristar Show in Houston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I posted this in the baseball thread because that thread is where I spend most my time, but just wanted to put up the results of my box of 2010-11 SP Authentic. I got the whole 100 card base set which I thought was cool. That has never happened to me before when I have opened a hobby box and then I got a few extra base with that and then these....

[Image: JoshTullia002.jpg]

and then my very first MJ ever pulled from a pack...

[Image: JoshTullia003.jpg]

Overall I loved the show. I really don't know what to put as far as trade/sell on the Jordan but hey I will always atleast listen to offers. Thanks.
lol urs makes mine pathetic like it was. Atleast you got a good coachs auto and then a great letterman auto Tongue I wouldnt mind it lol. I had 2 rookies and then no Jordan floor . Congrats.
(06-26-2011, 10:16 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol urs makes mine pathetic like it was. Atleast you got a good coachs auto and then a great letterman auto Tongue I wouldnt mind it lol. I had 2 rookies and then no Jordan floor . Congrats.
Thanks man! I read the back of the box and the odds for the Jordan is 1/48 packs. So roughly one per 2 boxes. How sweet would it be to see the Ultra Rare signed version though?!
I would quit right then and there lol pulling that card would be like Jordan when he hit the shot over Russell to win #6. Just walk away haha well any MJ auto would be sweet. Only thing that made my box a little better was getting a MJ holofx.
cover up your redemption code.
(06-26-2011, 11:19 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: [ -> ]cover up your redemption code.
lol, if he scratched it off, he probably already redeemed it. once its redeemed, does it matter if someone can see the code? not being smart, just wondering for future reference. put me in the boat of a weak sp authentic break, 1 weak rc auto and a decent avery johnson sp auto, but i did pull a red fx bird that books well and should be decent trade bait. i was at least wanting to hit a jordan floor card for my pc. i think your break was a tad better then average!!!
i know when a panini code has been redeemed you can't do anything about it. it said one of my codes was redeemed already and i bought a sealed box (do workers in the plant right down the codes and have a friend enter them online or something to sell on ebay?).

i don't know how UD works though. they should get rid of redemptions all together.

(06-27-2011, 01:33 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, if he scratched it off, he probably already redeemed it. once its redeemed, does it matter if someone can see the code? not being smart, just wondering for future reference. put me in the boat of a weak sp authentic break, 1 weak rc auto and a decent avery johnson sp auto, but i did pull a red fx bird that books well and should be decent trade bait. i was at least wanting to hit a jordan floor card for my pc. i think your break was a tad better then average!!!
Cool break! I just love that MJ card!
(06-27-2011, 01:33 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, if he scratched it off, he probably already redeemed it. once its redeemed, does it matter if someone can see the code? not being smart, just wondering for future reference. put me in the boat of a weak sp authentic break, 1 weak rc auto and a decent avery johnson sp auto, but i did pull a red fx bird that books well and should be decent trade bait. i was at least wanting to hit a jordan floor card for my pc. i think your break was a tad better then average!!!
That is kind of what I thought. I redeemed the westbrook as soon as I got home yesterday. I am glad that this box was atleast decent like you said cause I usually don't have very good luck with boxes either. Always willing to listen to offers for the jordan.
What version is the Jordan? Common, uncommon, or rare?
Pages: 1 2