Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What happened to the Keep column?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The keep column is gone with the newest setup but the stats for them are still showing up on the stuff of mine that was entered before the change over but can not be done on the new stuff I've been adding in or at least I do not see how

Any help or insight on this?

Thanks,
Mike
Mike; You have to add it as a column by doing the custom columns. go to your organize, scroll down to the bottom, in the light blue shaded area, it says, " choose columns ", and another box will pop up giving you a list of things you can add to your organize, or take out.
Ok let me check that out, again thanks
A few months ago I pointed out to them that 'want' was a useless appendage and needed to be amputated and replaced with Trade For.

Ray
I would have to agree. The only things really needed. Are want/trade/and have.
(06-27-2011, 08:51 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]I would have to agree. The only things really needed. Are want/trade/and have.
Don't you mean Have, Trade For, Trade Away, and sell.

Ray
(06-27-2011, 10:06 AM)ktcardshop Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you mean Have, Trade For, Trade Away, and sell.

Ray
Want and trade for are the same thing.
Trade and Trade away are the same thing.

I forgot sell.
And might as well add how much you paid for a card. I just don't understand why they changed the wording. When the 2 terms mean the same thing.

You want a card it means you'll trade FOR it.
If you are trading a card that means you are willing to trade away the card.
Sorry but I much preferred the way it was now we have Want and Trade For

We now have crap we don't need not everyone uses the organize for trading so a Want is not always the same as a Trade For
(06-27-2011, 09:58 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but I much preferred the way it was now we have Want and Trade For

We now have crap we don't need not everyone uses the organize for trading so a Want is not always the same as a Trade For
The way it was. Or the way it is now.............
(06-27-2011, 09:58 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: [ -> ]not everyone uses the organize for trading so a Want is not always the same as a Trade For
Quoted this part of Mike's post - this is why there are "Wants" and "Haves" as well as "Trade For" and "Trade Away"

Remember, not everyone who uses their organize has any interest in trading on the site. Many people keep track of their inventory here, but never post or engage in trading.

"Want" and "Have" were kept so that these people could still note such things in their organize, but not have to be inundated with unwanted trade offers.
Pages: 1 2