Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2 blasters of 2009 Press Pass Game Breakers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Didn't really know what these were but they were on sale for $9.99 and have and auto or mem card in every box. You get a 25 rookie card set, also. Here are my two autos:

D J Moore Red Ink

[Image: AED3630A-orig.jpg]

Brian Hoyer Saturday Signatures (Card is chipped along the edges)

[Image: 7175A172-orig.jpg]

Does anyone know why the Saturday Signature does not have a price?

2011 Press Pass Legends break

Luke Stocker Saturday Signatures

[Image: 8EDB6464-orig.jpg]
I'd say you did REALLY well for Blaster boxes Big Grin
Very good buy for 9.99! Is the DJ Moore Auto FT? Do you happen to know the print run on the red ink?
(06-28-2011, 09:45 PM)dabears 1985 Wrote: [ -> ]Very good buy for 9.99! Is the DJ Moore Auto FT? Do you happen to know the print run on the red ink?
It is for trade. Beckett has it listed as a print run of 48 for the red ink.
I bought a box of 2009 and got a Arian Foster inscriptions "peace to the globe" autograph.
(06-28-2011, 10:07 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a box of 2009 and got a Arian Foster inscriptions "peace to the globe" autograph.
That certainly trumps any of these. Nice card!
mik253 may be looking for that Luke Stocker not sure I know he has the /99 version but he's a Tight End auto collector so he may want that version also. I think KoolKellyGirl is collecting him also if you're looking to move it.
How is it I buy blasters and get crap my 3 magic blasters one Mario Williams auto. My press pass legends I get Armon Binns. Who is he
Very nice breaks for the prices, and I have no clue why some of the Legends do not book, but I am interested in the Red Ink and the Stocker if they are FT. I will see if I can find the print run on the red for ya as well.
(06-28-2011, 11:01 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice breaks for the prices, and I have no clue why some of the Legends do not book, but I am interested in the Red Ink and the Stocker if they are FT. I will see if I can find the print run on the red for ya as well.
DJ.Moore signed 49 in Red ink.
Great for blasters
Pages: 1 2