Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Pay for the "Organize"??????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK....I have not been on the site for sometime now since the change over....went to look at my "organize" this morning and received a message that I must pay $19.95 yr to get into my collections......When did this start?....and we still have to buy a monthly price guide!!!!!!!.......killing me Beckett.
If you buy the price guide, you don't have to pay for organize.
(06-26-2011, 12:24 PM)amysb4212 Wrote: [ -> ]If you buy the price guide, you don't have to pay for organize.
I do buy the OPG & I still can not get into my collections.
I just got in your organize with no message saying you have to buy it
(06-26-2011, 01:38 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]I just got in your organize with no message saying you have to buy it
my account showed no OPG were in my subscription list.....however i have always had the baseball OPG....went ahead and paid a month of baseball (at the new price)....will contact Beckett tomorrow.
Im getting the same message. I have had my account on auto renew since the change over. not sure what is going on.
Oh, OPG renewal issue. I'll report your ID too.
Check under my account-payment options and make sure your CC number is correct and doesnt have any weird characters in it
(06-26-2011, 04:56 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, OPG renewal issue. I'll report your ID too.
Check under my account-payment options and make sure your CC number is correct and doesnt have any weird characters in it
All info is correct. not sure what happened. I was using everything Saturday and come sunday i can get access to my organize.
(06-27-2011, 07:23 AM)jdubbs10 Wrote: [ -> ]All info is correct. not sure what happened. I was using everything Saturday and come sunday i can get access to my organize.
Just got off the phone with CS, they have an issue with Auto-Renew http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/angry.gif
My auto-renew failed as well...

Good to know I'm not alone, I guess?
Pages: 1 2