Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2010 leaf ultimate draft= buying more soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well busted 4 different boxes the other day but going to start with the best first. i love the look on the helmet die-cuts not as much the footballs but also like the base autos. i think i did very well lmk how you guys think i did alright. im just going to post this one up though i also opened 2010 sweet spot 2011 upper deck and 2011 rising rookies. heres the ultimate draft though from worst to best IMO
[Image: IMG_20110625_222201.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20110625_222152.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20110625_222209.jpg]
and this badboy

almost there

oh here it is RYAN MALLETT helmet auto 1/5
[Image: IMG_20110625_222218.jpg]

all are ft really need something nice for the mallett only auto of him but can be moved for the right thing
Man, that Ryan Mallett really looks a lot like Vincent Brown! Tongue Sweet hit regardless! lol
woops copied and pasted wrong thing fixing it in a second thank you for letting me know
Did you pull anything of any of these players from ud or rising rc's? Robert Quinn,Lance Kendricks,Austin Pettis,Greg Salas,Jake Locker?
Any Chargers stuff other than the Brown football auto?
(06-25-2011, 09:51 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: [ -> ]Any Chargers stuff other than the Brown football auto?
not sure who did the chargers get in the draft lol i didnt pay much attention to who they picked i have a couple ryan mathews though you might like pm me if you are looking for some more of him. oh and i think i may have a few ryan leaf.........
(06-25-2011, 09:58 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: [ -> ]not sure who did the chargers get in the draft lol i didnt pay much attention to who they picked i have a couple ryan mathews though you might like pm me if you are looking for some more of him. oh and i think i may have a few ryan leaf.........
The only one's I've seen stuff of are Corey Liuget, Vincent Brown, and Jordan Todman. Might be interested in Mathews. LMK.
check me for the brown please
(06-25-2011, 10:05 PM)chargers360 Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the brown please
do you want me to check your org you only had 19 cards i think or do you have a bucket
Happen to pull any Kendall Hunter's in your other boxes? Smile
Pages: 1 2