Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Tebow Black box 1/1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

just in case you've missed it Wink

http://www.bustingpacks.com/featured/teb...ment-13850

thanks for the fareakin' saweet giveaway Sensei !!! Smile
Oh i definitely hit the "LIKE" button after I randomly saw his banner on a thread Smile Very very SWEET giveaway!!

sweet card and awesome give away .
Thanks pbean.
haha you are too funny, Pbean...I intentionally didn't make a post cause I didn't want to get into trouble. But believe me I DESPERATELY wanted to tell all my Beckett friends.
(06-24-2011, 07:42 PM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]haha you are too funny, Pbean...I intentionally didn't make a post cause I didn't want to get into trouble. But believe me I DESPERATELY wanted to tell all my Beckett friends.
lol ..... dude, that's one sick card and one saweet giveaway Smile
Wow, thanks for posting and letting us know. Sensei, that is one crazy giveaway that you're doing.

Aloha
(06-24-2011, 07:42 PM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]haha you are too funny, Pbean...I intentionally didn't make a post cause I didn't want to get into trouble. But believe me I DESPERATELY wanted to tell all my Beckett friends.
Can Sensei even get in trouble on here?!?! Tongue
It would be nice to see someone one here get it....this community is AWESOME!

(06-24-2011, 07:57 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: [ -> ]Can Sensei even get in trouble on here?!?! Tongue
It would be nice to see someone one here get it....this community is AWESOME!
straight from his PC, and right into ..... my hands Wink Smile cause I am gonna win this one !!! ..... just gotta create 2,471 FB accounts to increase my chances Smile
Nice. I am looking over your site now looks great you are now on my favorites list Smile
Pages: 1 2 3