Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011 Gypsy Queen, 2010 Topps Chrome, and 2009 SP Legendary Cuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got 2 packs of Gypsy Queen, and 1 box each of Chrome And Legendary Cuts. Here are the hits. Let me know how I did. My scanner isn't working, but I will post scans when it does work.

Qypsy Queen:
Aroldis Chapman Auto
Josh Hamilton Framed Paper /999

Topps Chrome:
Luke Hughes Redemption Auto
Tommy Manzella Auto
Victor Marinez Red Refractor /25

Legendary Cuts:
Bo Jackson Jersey /125
Joe Carter Jersey /25
Joe Mauer Jersey
Carlos Delgado/ Eddie Murray Dual Jersey

Also, has anybody received their Luke Hughes redemption yet?
Pretty Sweet!!
nice cards
Nice hit on the Chapman auto and the red refractor
What minis did you pull from Gypsy Queen? I have a Gypsy Queen Relic of Youk if you're interested. Actually, I have 2.
Nice hits. Can you check me for the Bo JSY and the Hamilton paper? Thanks.
I have a few...will get them marked for trade in a few hours....Thanks, CAM

Sorry guys, but i am not Trading on here anymore. If you really want something, pm me and if i like the deal i will pay for the org. Also, if you pm me, i am going to be out of town till monday.
(06-23-2011, 12:11 PM)griffan15 Wrote: [ -> ]What minis did you pull from Gypsy Queen? I have a Gypsy Queen Relic of Youk if you're interested. Actually, I have 2.
I got aaron hill and juane pierre.
i stil haven't received my luke hughes ref auto yet but its only been about 2 months since i redeemed it.
(06-25-2011, 06:30 PM)sastahl Wrote: [ -> ]i stil haven't received my luke hughes ref auto yet but its only been about 2 months since i redeemed it.
I redeemed mine shortly after the product came out and still have not received it.
Pages: 1 2