Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Here's my point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(06-21-2011, 04:44 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: [ -> ]I just want that thing that says "new member" to say "member." Agghhhhhh
That may take a while as that only changes on the amount of posts you make on the boards. I know to become a SR Member, it takes 2500 post, so someday, if you behave yourself and are a really good little member, Santa Claus just might help you get to 2500 posts [Image: tongue.gif]

(06-21-2011, 10:28 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Now this is too funny!!!
Soooo funny, but soooooo TRUE!!!!
First of all, great thread. It gives us all a chance to talk to each other. I would say, I didnt feel welcomed when i came on here from Tuff Stuffs forum. I am a dedicated Beckett man, but i never came to these forums because they were way to big. I never really read Tuff Stuff, i just liked their forums because they were small and you knew everyone.
I still think I am not in the "in group" but thats ok. I feel people on here think i am here for the "freebies" because every time there is one, i happen to be on there to get something. I just wanted to clear this up. I am not here for freebies. I do not trade or sell or buy on here. Which i think irks some of you. But i came to this forum to talk cards, look at everyone elses pulls and collections, and share my 17 plus years of knowledge if anyone asks questions and needs an opinion as i do to you guys and ask your opinions. I have seen there are negative people on here. but, then theres also a lot of cool nice people. I just thought i would add my opinion on this subject as well.
(06-21-2011, 09:30 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Hell I been here 2 years and still am not a part of the group lol
What do you mean you're not part of the group??? Aren't we in the same group? Does this mean I'm not part of the group either???
[Image: smiley_16.gif]
(06-22-2011, 07:33 AM)giantsfan Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, great thread. It gives us all a chance to talk to each other. I would say, I didnt feel welcomed when i came on here from Tuff Stuffs forum. I am a dedicated Beckett man, but i never came to these forums because they were way to big. I never really read Tuff Stuff, i just liked their forums because they were small and you knew everyone.
I still think I am not in the "in group" but thats ok. I feel people on here think i am here for the "freebies" because every time there is one, i happen to be on there to get something. I just wanted to clear this up. I am not here for freebies. I do not trade or sell or buy on here. Which i think irks some of you. But i came to this forum to talk cards, look at everyone elses pulls and collections, and share my 17 plus years of knowledge if anyone asks questions and needs an opinion as i do to you guys and ask your opinions. I have seen there are negative people on here. but, then theres also a lot of cool nice people. I just thought i would add my opinion on this subject as well.
You can hang out with me an bransergen... we aren't part of the crowd either...

[Image: crying-smiley.jpg]
What the heck, I just read through almost 7 pages and not 1 person has said ANYTHING about me, yet there is a few saying this deuce guy is all that ! Gotta say if I had feelings this would hurt !!!
(06-22-2011, 05:30 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]What the heck, I just read through almost 7 pages and not 1 person has said ANYTHING about me, yet there is a few saying this deuce guy is all that ! Gotta say if I had feelings this would hurt !!!

lol Smile you are probably the person that made me feel welcome the most when I started posting really wasn't that long ago.
(06-22-2011, 05:36 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: [ -> ]lol Smile you are probably the person that made me feel welcome the most when I started posting really wasn't that long ago.
hey now, I had open arms for ya Ron...

Oh, well, I guess I'm just that way..

[Image: zadiffgrouphug.gif]
(06-22-2011, 06:05 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]hey now, I had open arms for ya Ron...

Oh, well, I guess I'm just that way..

[Image: zadiffgrouphug.gif]
Yes you did!
I like when I come home and am welcomed at the door by the wet nose of a dog.

That being said...I am glad I wasn't welcomed like that here.
(06-22-2011, 06:48 PM)kennycooks Wrote: [ -> ]I like when I come home and am welcomed at the door by the wet nose of a dog.

That being said...I am glad I wasn't welcomed like that here.
lol I'm not sure what this means but I think that was your point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8