Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FD Pinnacle Blaster...4 Rc's + GU... Not Bad?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I drove my girls (19,13) to the local Target for what they told me was some hair dye, make-up but they lied and had pooled their money together to buy me this Pinnacle blaster and a FD card...
Not a single insert, just 4 rc's and a gu...
[Image: 06-18-112010-11PinnacleBlaster-1.jpg]
2 reg rc's (Skinner/Harju) one rink collection (Leddy) and one artist proof (Johansson)
I did however have 8 damaged cards in the packs all together but thankfully none were my hits but still...
The rest eventually be for trade, once I find some time to play with the organizer!..Thanks for looking and comments welcome!
Nice artist proof RC and Skinner!
Great blaster and a great story to go with it, haha
awesome...pinnacle seems to be the best value in blasters this year!
Great gift. Congrats on the girls as well, mine bought me lunch and supper.
Not bad
Don't ya hate it when your kids lie to you? Nice hits though!
Some very nice cards in that blaster, Craig! Happy belated Father's Day, my good man! I hope that things are well for you!

Randi
(06-19-2011, 09:57 PM)nuccionino Wrote: [ -> ]Nice artist proof RC and Skinner!
(06-19-2011, 09:59 PM)p8030103 Wrote: [ -> ]Great blaster and a great story to go with it, haha
(06-19-2011, 10:53 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: [ -> ]awesome...pinnacle seems to be the best value in blasters this year!
(06-20-2011, 03:50 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad
Thanks! I was soooooo disappointed I got no inserts! HaHa

(06-19-2011, 11:18 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Great gift. Congrats on the girls as well, mine bought me lunch and supper.
TY..Yeah I still had to cook dinner, but Ive seen how my girls cook so I can live with the blaster instead!

(06-22-2011, 12:33 AM)opierocks Wrote: [ -> ]Don't ya hate it when your kids lie to you? Nice hits though!
If this is the worst lie they tell me, Ill be good with that..!

(06-22-2011, 05:22 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]Some very nice cards in that blaster, Craig! Happy belated Father's Day, my good man! I hope that things are well for you!

Randi
Thanks Randi, Happy FD to you as well and very glad to see you post..!

Thanks for the comments everyone!
-Craig
CRAIG - Thats great stuff!!

So when you taking the 19 y/o to get a car? hehehe Good Luck.....
Pages: 1 2