Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What are you looking for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
List 1-3 cards you want but can't seem to find.
Maybe someone on here has it, maybe I have it.

1. modern era curtis martin on card certified auto (nothing from his earlier years, cards were ugly then)
2. 2002 bowman chrome david carr auto/rc (only one on the bay is damaged)
3. any 1/1 of my sons or my pc guys (david carr, derek anderson, taiwan jones and josh morgan)
90's diecuts of star and semi-star players ..... no one seems to have held on to them, or they're hid in boxes if collectors closets Sad

love the looks and effort companies used to put into them Smile
OK I'm going to be realistic because you never know. I have a Ken Stabler and Fred Biletnikoff 2010 Certified Fabric of the Game jersey cards. Plus a Bo Jackson 2010 Certified jersey card.

Would love to trade for a Don Maynard or Joe Namath 2010 Certified Fabric of the Game. So a Raiders for Jets trade basically.
Tom Brady auto. can find em, but too expensive. I will probably settle for an IP or TTM from ebay
1. The inserts in my signature of Dan Marino
2. GU'd I need of Marino
3. Auto's I need of Marino
(06-19-2011, 01:45 PM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]90's diecuts of star and semi-star players ..... no one seems to have held on to them, or they're hid in boxes if collectors closets Sad

You MAy just be in luck, if i recall correctly... I bought a box of i think 1996 laser view, its FULL of diecuts and inserts.
I would have to check. Ill give them to you if i find them.
(06-19-2011, 01:45 PM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]90's diecuts of star and semi-star players ..... no one seems to have held on to them, or they're hid in boxes if collectors closets Sad

What kind of Die-Cuts do you want?
(06-19-2011, 01:54 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: [ -> ]You MAy just be in luck, if i recall correctly... I bought a box of i think 1996 laser view, its FULL of diecuts and inserts.
I would have to check. Ill give them to you if i find them.
saweet, love em Smile if/when you find them give me a holler and let's see what we can work out Smile
(06-19-2011, 01:32 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]1. modern era curtis martin on card certified auto (nothing from his earlier years, cards were ugly then)
2. 2002 bowman chrome david carr auto/rc (only one on the bay is damaged)
3. any 1/1 of my sons or my pc guys (david carr, derek anderson, taiwan jones and josh morgan)

On Curtis Martin on-cards... his last one was 2005 Topps 50th Anniversary... Gorgeous set... Otherwise you are going to be limited... He has only 4 or 5 other auto's in his NFL uni that are on-card..
97 SPA Sign of the Times
97 UD3 Signature Performers (Cool set)
98 Skybox Autographics (Gorgeous set in my opinion)
00 Fleer Autographics
00 Playoff Award Winning Signatures (Not sure if he signed)
Pages: 1 2 3