Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Saturday Night Breaks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could have been a nasty night if not for my last pack of 10-11 Series 2. I've been buying these in bunches of 5, like I did with series 1, but I have had the opposite success (in the equivalent of a box, I pulled Hall/Eberle/Skinner and am now sending them out to Beckett). With Series 2, I have yet to pull a Young Gun (!).

I bought:

4 packs each SPA/Contenders - NADA. No hits. I have had some major success with SPA so this wasn't the end of the world.

4 packs 05-06 S2 hobby - This was a ton of fun and quite nice...3 low-end Young Guns and a Glen Murray jersey in the final pack!

4 packs 10-11 S2 (THE REVENGE!) - I pulled 1 low-end Young Gun in the first pack, and the final pack made the night....

Jersey Patch CROSBY 01/15. Featuring the usual dinged edges from thick UD patch cards. Boring white patch, but still.

I'd post a pic but every attempt has been a failure and I can't seem to figure it out. Anyhow...the card exists, and I now own it, it's my first big Crosby pull ever. Those cards are out there!!
congrats on a fantastic pull. I use photobucket to host my scans and copy the image code into the post
(06-19-2011, 12:31 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [ -> ]congrats on a fantastic pull. I use photobucket to host my scans and copy the image code into the post
I will try that, thanks!
wow sick crosby
congrats on the Crosby