Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Yuengling Ice Cream "Our Gang" cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently acquired a Yuengling Ice Cream card published by The Wolf Co. It has a picture of WHEEZER, one of the Our Gang kids. They were like the Yuengling Ice Cream baseball cards in that they were redeemable for ice cream. I’ve never seen these cards before and I’m looking for information about them. Years issued? Number of cards in the set? Value? Link to picture below.

http://yuengling-our-gang.homestead.com/...heezer.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Yuengling Collector
(06-11-2011, 01:46 PM)YuenglingCollector Wrote: [ -> ]I recently acquired a Yuengling Ice Cream card published by The Wolf Co. It has a picture of WHEEZER, one of the Our Gang kids. They were like the Yuengling Ice Cream baseball cards in that they were redeemable for ice cream. I’ve never seen these cards before and I’m looking for information about them. Years issued? Number of cards in the set? Value? Link to picture below.

http://yuengling-our-gang.homestead.com/...heezer.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Yuengling Collector
Hello,
I found this on Worthpoint, it's all I have ever seen about these cards. I have all of the Hershey Ice cream cards less Joe Cobb from series 1 of 2 meanning I have 15 of 16 made, again that is the Our Gang Hershey sets.
Hope this helps,
Wayne L.

Zoom (2) 1929 Smith's OUR GANG WHEEZER Ice Cream Card Premium

Sold For: or Sign In to see Price Data.

Sold Date:03/01/2008
Channel:Online Auction
Source:eBay

is an Extremely Rare Original 1929 Smith's OUR GANG LITTLE RASCALS WHEEZER Ice Cream Card Premium. Card is in Beautiful Condition with a couple light stain spots on back. Item was a Premium packed with Eskimo Pies, by Smith and Clark Co., in 1929. Other cards in the set were JOE, FARINA, MICKEY, MARY, JEAN, & PUP PETE. These Cards are extremely difficult to find & this is the only one I've ever had. For the Hardcore HAL ROACH, OUR GANG, LAUREL & HARDY Collector. In the infamous quote of Jimmy Finlayson,...DOH!! Buyer will be very pleased.

Buyer must pay within 7 days at close of auction by PAYPAL, MONEY ORDER, or CASHIER'S CHECK.

Buyer must pay for fully Insured USPS Priority Mail Shipping.

Please check my other auctions for more Movie Premiums. Thanks so much.
Yap, its so old keep it safe. Rare to available. By the way where you found this?