Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Needing 2010 SP Authentic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Lump, how is the project going? I've looking for SP's for you. No luck though. Sorry.
(07-10-2011, 09:39 PM)wallace3037 Wrote: [ -> ]Lump, how is the project going? I've looking for SP's for you. No luck though. Sorry.
I appreciate it brother. It's going pretty good I have a thread in the regular football forum with scans of everything I have in hand so far and updates throughout the thread. I also have the base and rookie sets complete and scanned in my bucket. I think I figured 631 total cards and I'm at 314 and 168/433 on the autos
Got some base and 1 numbered RC.......will let you know numbers later....
(07-10-2011, 09:58 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Got some base and 1 numbered RC.......will let you know numbers later....
Thank for the offer man but I got the base and rookie set complete. Oh and pm me your addy so I can get that extra ford rookie auto out to ya when it comes in
What was it you've said you collect? Pm with addy on the way....
Mainly just chiefs autos I need and this spa set. I need a few freshman fabric as well Bradford, McCluster, and Dwyer
First page late night bumpin
Another bump for the day crew
Come on now there has to be one or two around I need
I was just looking at my Shipley College Pride lil jersey auto and the ink is running in the patch, that blows! Do you have the 2clr Golden Tate yet??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6