Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Post your favorite low end MJ card here...Lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since people were posting high end cards of MJ on the other thread. Let post some of MJ cameo appearance on the other player card here.

Here are some my favorite MJ behind the scene stealing moment cards
#10 Kevin Johnson
[Image: ImportedPhotos00000.jpg]
#9 David Robinson
[Image: ImportedPhotos00003.jpg]
#8 Kendall Gill
[Image: ImportedPhotos00009.jpg]
#7 John Starks
[Image: ImportedPhotos00022.jpg]
#6 Rodman
[Image: ImportedPhotos00044.jpg]
#5 Drexler
[Image: ImportedPhotos00049.jpg]
#4 Magic
[Image: ImportedPhotos00024.jpg]
#3 Shaq
[Image: ImportedPhotos00037.jpg]
#2 Kobe
[Image: ImportedPhotos00008.jpg]
# 1 Reggie Miller
[Image: ImportedPhotos00045.jpg]
cool thread!!!!
I 2nd that pingbling23. Very cool cards
I love the Kendall Gill card it's one of my personal favs. Ironically I was thinking about posting a low-end MJ thread, but of his actual cards. I'm not at home this weekend and don't have my cards around, but I think the best looking "cheap" MJ is the 1995-96 SP base card. $5 and worth every last penny! (The pic Beckett has for it is the 94-95 card though so beware!
I like that Kendall Gill image too. That suffocating defense was the reason why MJ and the Bulls won game. Anyway, Here is some more finds...The next 10! Lol

10 and 9. The Rock Mitch Richmond and Joe Dumars. Junior Burrough as a bonus. Lol
[Image: ImportedPhotos00021.jpg]
8. Thunder Dan
[Image: ImportedPhotos00034.jpg]
7. Ron Harper
[Image: ImportedPhotos00032.jpg]
6.Dell Curry
[Image: ImportedPhotos00035.jpg]
5. Alonzo
[Image: ImportedPhotos00036.jpg]
4. Karl Malone
[Image: ImportedPhotos00027.jpg]
3. Grant Hill
[Image: ImportedPhotos00006.jpg]
2. Jason Kidd
[Image: ImportedPhotos00001.jpg]
#1 Iverson
[Image: ImportedPhotos00018.jpg]
I had 3 favorites that I actually keep with my MJ's but you already posted one (the Grant Hill / MJ45 Platinum)..

The Original Heir Apparent (lol) "Baby Jordan"
[Image: harold-minor-jordan.jpg]

This one's pretty cool because MJ's jersey was stolen before this game and all they had was a #12 jersey for him to wear..
[Image: mjjersey12.jpg]
the nba hoops sam vincent card is definately a classic and a rarity.
A little to big to scan, but I have an MJ poster from an australian basktball mag printed in the 1990's with one of my players - Jalen Rose (indiana period), playing some lock-down D on a Jordan lay-up. Only have the poster because Jalen's on it.
dang, taffster got banned? i hate to see the people thats been supporting this site for the past few years to get the shaft, if anyone knows what happend pm me, i dont think we are allowed to talk about it in threads.
(05-31-2011, 12:47 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]dang, taffster got banned? i hate to see the people thats been supporting this site for the past few years to get the shaft, if anyone knows what happend pm me, i dont think we are allowed to talk about it in threads.
Wow that is crazy! I wonder what he did!
Pages: 1 2