Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: So who on the Boards has a Topps Diamond Embedded 1/1???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I own the Ubaldo Jimenez ... but don't have it in hand. Would LOVE to trade it for the Nick Swisher...
(06-03-2011, 12:39 PM)chrisolds Wrote: [ -> ]I own the Ubaldo Jimenez ... but don't have it in hand. Would LOVE to trade it for the Nick Swisher...
Since you work for beckett, wondering if BGS will grade and slab the 2011 topps diamond embedded?
I had the Angel Pagan and sold it for the low price of $150 which yes I know most say I got burned and what have you but did I really ? I had what $2-$3 into the pack in which I pulled the winning code card and turned a $148 profit. If that's getting burned I'll do it everyday for the rest of my life.

I've seen people asking upwards of $1000 to $2000 for them on the bay which I think is insane. Some have gone for more realistic prices in the $300-$500 range though.
(06-03-2011, 02:09 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the Angel Pagan and sold it for the low price of $150 which yes I know most say I got burned and what have you but did I really ? I had what $2-$3 into the pack in which I pulled the winning code card and turned a $148 profit. If that's getting burned I'll do it everyday for the rest of my life.

I've seen people asking upwards of $1000 to $2000 for them on the bay which I think is insane. Some have gone for more realistic prices in the $300-$500 range though.

Sorry i missed out on the pagan...always liked him when the cubs had him...

I have been trying to get a common and spend about $200-$250 but most are going over $300 now..
(06-03-2011, 03:46 PM)arod1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry i missed out on the pagan...always liked him when the cubs had him...

I have been trying to get a common and spend about $200-$250 but most are going over $300 now..
he went to a good home in New York so I was happy that at least someone local who will appreciate it ended up with it.
I was lucky the other night and put in my codes and back to back I got Diamond Embeddeds of Jake Pevy and Adam Jones!!!!! Lokking forward to getting these on friday. Anyone looking to trade let me know....
If anybody gets the Michael Saunders or heres that it is out there. Please let me know. Also looking for the Canary diamond Saunders. Thanks and congrats to everyone who has ! in their possesion
Send some luck my way. I keep getting those Diamond Die Cuts which most if not all went down in BV recently.
Anyone selling one?
(05-26-2011, 01:07 PM)shlages Wrote: [ -> ]I have Brian Bogusevic...
Even though he has been a constant minor leaguer for the Astros I still love the guy. Good job on pulling his 1/1.
Pages: 1 2 3