Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone up for trading some NPDTS cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got these available, and I'm looking to work a few of them into a trade for some really nice PC cards...

10-11 Crown Royale Heirs to the Throne autographed prime materials - J. Staal #10/10
[Image: 10-11CrownRoyaleHeirstotheThroneSignatur...nStaal.jpg]

10-11 SPx autographed Winning Materials - Brad Richards #15/15
[Image: 10-11SPxAutographedWinningMaterials-BradRichards.jpg]

10-11 Artifacts Treasured Swatches gold - Henrik Zetterberg #5/5
[Image: 10-11ArtifactsTreasuredSwatchesGold-Henr...erberg.jpg]

10-11 Artifacts Treasured Swatches gold (jersey/patch) - Patrick Marleau #06/15
[Image: 10-11ArtifactsFrozenArtifactsGold-PatrickMarleau.jpg]

10-11 Artifacts Tundra Trios Gold - Mason/Nash/Voracek #/5
[Image: 10-11ArtifactsTundraTriosGold-Mason-Nash-Voracek.jpg]

10-11 Certified Fabric of the Game team name die cut - Patrick Sharp #/10
(only one of three short prints, the other two being Crosby and Ovechkin. Go figure.)
[Image: 10-11CertifiedFabricoftheGameTeamDieCutPatrickSharp.jpg]

Looking for The Bruins in my sig, Ovechkin, for my non-Bruins PC I need autos of Skinner, Hall, Patrick Kane, Messier, Brodeur, Datsyuk, Tavares, and any trade bait.

Here's hoping I get some trades made. Cheers!

-Chris

Also got these couple of PC cards available, but these are ONLY for trade for similar Ovechkin patches (solo cards of his).

[Image: 10-11ArtifactsTundraTandemsEmeraldOvechkinBacstrom.jpg]

[Image: 10-11ArtifactsTundraTandemsPatchesGold-O...Malkin.jpg]
im interested in the quick. anything in my buket?
As always, love your Flyers stuff. I know you are interested in the P. Kane auto and Ovie Shadowbox but I have them tied up right now. Are you interested in anything else? Maybe we can make a smaller deal for the JVR SPGU card. Let me know.
(05-22-2011, 04:44 PM)nickthekid87 Wrote: [ -> ]As always, love your Flyers stuff. I know you are interested in the P. Kane auto and Ovie Shadowbox but I have them tied up right now. Are you interested in anything else? Maybe we can make a smaller deal for the JVR SPGU card. Let me know.
interested in the zetterberg card

(05-22-2011, 03:42 PM)malcolm136 Wrote: [ -> ]im interested in the quick. anything in my buket?
(05-22-2011, 04:44 PM)nickthekid87 Wrote: [ -> ]As always, love your Flyers stuff. I know you are interested in the P. Kane auto and Ovie Shadowbox but I have them tied up right now. Are you interested in anything else? Maybe we can make a smaller deal for the JVR SPGU card. Let me know.
(05-22-2011, 06:41 PM)wingsthecup Wrote: [ -> ]interested in the zetterberg card
I listed my specific wants guys, if you have anything I'm looking for, please let me know. Unforunateley work has picked up a LOT, so I'm going to be a bit too stretched for time over the next few weeks to spend any real quality time checking orgs and buckets. Send me a trade request if you've got anything you think I might need! Thanks for checking!
-Chris
Interested in the Brassard. LMK
(05-23-2011, 08:31 AM)cdnhulk Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Brassard. LMK
Sending an offer now.

Anyone else?
Brassard's been moved, bump it up!
It's been a while since I bumped this one up, anyone feel like trading?!?!
5th O' July bump!
Pages: 1 2