Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My First Box of 2011 Topps UFC Title Shot - HUGE HIT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just busted my first box of 2011 Topps UFC Title Shot and I hit a big one! If you care to watch the video, check it out below. If not, scan down a little more and I will post the scans. Enjoy the show!

2011 Topps UFC Title Shot Championship Belt #CB-BS Brian Stann

[Image: scan0015-3.jpg]

2011 Topps UFC Title Shot Fighter Relics #FRSB Stephan Bonnar

[Image: scan0016-3.jpg]

2011 Topps UFC Title Shot Autographs #FADC Dominick Cruz

[Image: scan0017-3.jpg]

2011 Topps UFC Title Shot Dual Autograph Fight Mat Relics #ADFRSH Anderson Silva & Matt Hughes /25

[Image: scan0018-4.jpg]

Most of this stuff is available for trade, so let me know what you like. (It's gonna take a MONSTER to get the dual). Also, take a look in my organizer or click my banner to see my bucket. Thanks for looking!
Sweet Pulls. I've got a box on the way, can't wait.
man what will like for that dual
lots to trade
Nice break man!
I am looking to buy the Nam Phan auto off you if your willing to sell, tried to propose a trade but it says that you are not accepting cash for the card. Would you be willing to sell or what would you trade for?? Please reply
(08-04-2011, 02:47 AM)brandon thomspon Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking to buy the Nam Phan auto off you if your willing to sell, tried to propose a trade but it says that you are not accepting cash for the card. Would you be willing to sell or what would you trade for?? Please reply
I'm always willing to look at what you have for trade, so let me know if you have a bucket or list for me to look through. Of course, if we make the trade, you will have to load the card(s) in your organizer. Not interested in selling. Thanks.