Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ANYBODY know about this walter payton..???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
bought one of those boxes with a bunch of packs from various years and a mem card and this is the card i got......

[Image: bears0010.jpg]
FRONT

[Image: payton_back0001.jpg]
BACK

anybody have any idea on how to value this? it states that the pieces of jersey and ball were obtained from upper deck....thanks for the help.
I'm assuming its out of 199 and the year is 2006 on the back?

2006 Topps True Champions Jerseys #WP Walter Payton /199 $XX.XX
MEM
the company that assembled this put the card in what looks like a picture frame with a piece of ball on one side and a piece of jersey on the other....the ball and the jersey used for it were obtained from upperdeck....
I've seen 3 of these lately I swear someone said they got 1 from target I haven't seen any there though.
i dont know anything about it other than its pretty sweet
Wow that's weird. Cause that card in the center is actually a Topps Walter Payton base True Champions card.

It's not the True Champions Jersey card /199 cause that one looks like this...
http://cgi.ebay.com/TOPPS-TRUE-CHAMPIONS...3367844746

Very Weird! I'd be tempted as all to just open the back hahaha
picked up the mixed pack box from my local k mart for $10 bucks and pulled this out of it plus 10 packs of various old card product....guess i made out like a bandit....maybe i should go buy some more of these boxes..lol
Okay maybe it was kmart the person said I'm looking for the post but can't seem to find it.
i dont think id chane it....dont want to ruin the card...prob put in there with glue...lol
it came in a plain white envalope inside a box with the packs....no way to know who is in there....
Interesting - I live 5 miles from Conroe where it was made I'll go ask lol
Pages: 1 2 3