Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Problem in Organize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Advanced search isn't working for me.

Searching 206 topps will bring up all the results, but if use advanced search and include Wants equal 1 it comes up with 0 results.
Been over a week and it still isn't working for me. Tried two different computers, two different browsers on each.
(05-25-2011, 02:56 PM)ronzomanzi Wrote: [ -> ]Been over a week and it still isn't working for me. Tried two different computers, two different browsers on each.
I'll report it.
For the fun of it ( like Wallstreet) I like to see what my total collection is worth to see if its going up or down. But the calculate button in the organize isnt working. Its not a real big deal but it is something I like to play with. Can you fix this Like I said no big hurry to me.

Another thing is
I want to look up 2006 topps baseball and if I type in 2006 topps baseball it doesnt bring anything up but if i type in 2006 topps it will bring in all my baseball and football. The other thing in this it doesnt put the cards in order it would be like,
131, 432, 323, 3, ect ect ect. It makes it a little hard to adjust the amount of cards istead of going right down the line.

I didnt know if you heard of this or not. and instead of throwing in another thread i figure I would put it here.

on a side note do you guys think you can put a set needs folder in each sport?
(05-25-2011, 10:31 PM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]For the fun of it ( like Wallstreet) I like to see what my total collection is worth to see if its going up or down. But the calculate button in the organize isnt working. Its not a real big deal but it is something I like to play with. Can you fix this Like I said no big hurry to me.

Another thing is
I want to look up 2006 topps baseball and if I type in 2006 topps baseball it doesnt bring anything up but if i type in 2006 topps it will bring in all my baseball and football. The other thing in this it doesnt put the cards in order it would be like,
131, 432, 323, 3, ect ect ect. It makes it a little hard to adjust the amount of cards istead of going right down the line.

I didnt know if you heard of this or not. and instead of throwing in another thread i figure I would put it here.

on a side note do you guys think you can put a set needs folder in each sport?
Hey Wayne
The Calculate issue was addressed in another thread. I've been in communication with someone from Beckett and here is what I've been updated with.
Collections under 20K cards work, The All Items folder if it has more than 20k cards is having issues, "reload shows but no value". Sometimes on smaller collections (10k or so) the same issue happens, but if you refresh the page and wait like 10-15 seconds it shows up.
I was told they have a developer assigned to this, I'm sure its not the only thing he is working on. I think yesterday they attempted to fix this as more people seemed to have issues with smaller collections.
If i hear anything I'll keep everyone posted.
Manny
Any update on this? Almost a month now and I still can't use advanced search...
(06-10-2011, 05:02 PM)ronzomanzi Wrote: [ -> ]Any update on this? Almost a month now and I still can't use advanced search...
working fine for me
(06-10-2011, 08:05 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]working fine for me
This helps me in no way whatsoever.
Any chance I can get some help with this? Over a month now.
(06-10-2011, 11:42 PM)ronzomanzi Wrote: [ -> ]This helps me in no way whatsoever.
it narrows it down for you. it's not a system problem. it's either an account issue, or PICNIC
Pages: 1 2 3