Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Gary Brown Collection (Scans)-8/7/11 UPDATE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My Gary Brown Collection:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jwpezet/set...464610291/

This is my Gary Brown collection so far, I am trying to super collect him. If anyone has any cards I don't have (or even if I do have them) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE work out a deal with me.

Thanks for looking,
James
Now i gotta keep my eye out for Gary Brown stuff lol
lol, to trade me? or to start your own collection? Wink
(04-27-2011, 02:49 AM)eyeamjames Wrote: [ -> ]lol, to trade me? or to start your own collection? Wink
lol for you
Haha thanks. Well if you ever get a hold of any I will be more than happy to work out a trade with you. Smile
Can save up the pennies and buy the auto printing plate I have. Or make me a low ball offer. Or beg someone else to make one and buy it off me to trade to you. Or hold a car wash at your college to raise money, maybe a bikini car wash, with females in the bikinis, and forget the money just send video!

Hahah, I want that plate so badly man. It haunts me. There is no way I can pay $399 (or whatever it's listed at one ebay) though...Sad

It's hard trading with a fellow Giants fan lol

Let me look through my stuff and make you another offer though...I'll PM you later on tonight.

Best,
James
(04-28-2011, 10:04 AM)eyeamjames Wrote: [ -> ]Hahah, I want that plate so badly man. It haunts me. There is no way I can pay $399 (or whatever it's listed at one ebay) though...Sad

It's hard trading with a fellow Giants fan lol

Let me look through my stuff and make you another offer though...I'll PM you later on tonight.

Best,
James
That $399 Ebay plate is some dude in Taiwan or something, not mine, Mines the uber better Bowman Sterling one and I sure don't value it at $400 bucks, that's a goofy price for a player that even if he becomes a hot RC in the Majors will still probably sell for less than that. That guy has BEST OFFER on his I think though, so I'm not saying he is wrong to list it the way he has or anything.

I am a Giants fan and watch all of their games, but I'm becoming less and less a fan of baseball cards and am in selling mode.

$30 Paypal or Money Order and it's yours.
(04-28-2011, 01:17 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: [ -> ]That $399 Ebay plate is some dude in Taiwan or something, not mine, Mines the uber better Bowman Sterling one and I sure don't value it at $400 bucks, that's a goofy price for a player that even if he becomes a hot RC in the Majors will still probably sell for less than that. That guy has BEST OFFER on his I think though, so I'm not saying he is wrong to list it the way he has or anything.

I am a Giants fan and watch all of their games, but I'm becoming less and less a fan of baseball cards and am in selling mode.

$30 Paypal or Money Order and it's yours.
I'll take it $30 paypal right now!

I Pm'd you. $30 paypal is yours as soon as you give me your paypal ID! Big Grin
And just so you know, you've made me the happiest collector in the world right now!!!
It's in the possession of the United States Postal Service now.
Pages: 1 2 3