Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Getting my UK collection going
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Been a while so thought I would update a little

[Image: DanielOrton-1.jpg] [Image: DemarcusCousins.jpg]
[Image: EricBledsoe01.jpg] [Image: RexChapman.jpg]
[Image: TayshaunPrince03-1.jpg] [Image: TayshaunPrince02.jpg]
[Image: ScottPadgett.jpg] [Image: ScottPadgett01.jpg]
[Image: TayshaunPrince-1.jpg] [Image: TayshaunPrince04-1.jpg]
[Image: ScottPadget.jpg] [Image: TonyDelk-1.jpg]
[Image: TonyDelk-2.jpg] [Image: TubbySmith.jpg]
[Image: TonyDelk01.jpg]
Ok, now you're just messing with me. Smile You have doubles of two of those. Tongue
haha, Not really but I knew it would get a comment out of ya. Picked them up as a lot for good price and figured the extra could be used for good trade bait for some pistons fans.......hehe

(07-15-2011, 02:46 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, now you're just messing with me. Smile You have doubles of two of those. Tongue
WHO do you think you are man!!!...lol Geeze first the Griffin and now this!!...lol Sweet cards man you have some NICE cards! I 'm the history auto in Tubby Smith nice!!! Thank you for sharing.
Sweet stuff man! That Hagan is my favorite! I want to pick up some Blanda stuff bad
(07-16-2011, 11:08 AM)9ersncrabtree Wrote: [ -> ]WHO do you think you are man!!!...lol Geeze first the Griffin and now this!!...lol Sweet cards man you have some NICE cards! I 'm the history auto in Tubby Smith nice!!! Thank you for sharing.
Hehe, thanks Tubby was a great pull for me I realy like Tubby thought he was a great guy and coach for us when he was here. I even pull for his team now hehe

(07-16-2011, 04:11 PM)whodeyalltheway Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet stuff man! That Hagan is my favorite! I want to pick up some Blanda stuff bad
Yes I would love to get a Blanda Auto. I am going try and get a auto of ever person that has played a Pro sport and went to kentucky, Well at least the ones that have cards. Some I will just have to get the card of them. Some are hard to find since they only have like one or 2 auto cards.
Bad card regardless. I love your collection!!!
Pages: 1 2