Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My Sam Bradford PC....Update 8/22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks and I too think it is one of the nicer looking cards.
I am not sure if this counts as a steal or just a REALLY good deal!! I was just looking on the bay on 6/20 saw a BIN for $69 so I jumped on it! The BV is more and the seller even sent me a #ed Rookie card to boot! I paid for it on 6/20 and recieved it today 6/23 from CA!

Anyways here are the cards..what do you guys and ladies think??

585/999
[Image: 4-1.jpg]

and my 11th auto

95/125

[Image: 3-1.jpg]

Well, I wanted to wait until I recieved my other one(it's on the way) but here is one that showed up on my birthday. I really did not want another dual auto but figured it is best to pick up as many as I can of Bradford's rookie auto's regardless if they are dual or singles.
Anyways, here is the new one and I also posted my last one but not sure if anyone even saw it or not.??

24/25

[Image: 5-1.jpg]
Wow! Beautiful dual auto card! I seem to be in the minority but I love multiplayer auto cards.
Thank you. I just know sometimes the people feel the value is less, not me. I had a Peyton Manning auto I tried to trade one time but people kept saying it has a Bulger auto on it....Hello!! It also had a Manning auto too! Lol Oh well, I am going to pick up dual or singles with Bradfird!Smile
Those are some nice cards man. Congrats!
Very nice start to your collection. That dual Topps Platinum auto is fantastic. Congrats!
Thank you both! I am pretty happy with them so far but torn about buying more of him instead of my man, Peyton!!lol No really I have been enjoying starting this collection.
Great collection so far...I really wish I wouldn't have sold the 4 Bradford Autographs I had :-(
(07-11-2011, 09:15 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Great collection so far...I really wish I wouldn't have sold the 4 Bradford Autographs I had :-(
Thank you, I can understand. I have felt that way on a few Manning's at I used to own.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5