Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Missing Case hit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just opened a case of 09-10 Hall of Fame and didnt get my case hit! Tried going to Panini's website, Paniniamerica.net, but it is not opening for me. Does anyone have the contact number so I can reach them?
you can try this one (817) 983-0203
Thanks only a busy signal though. Ill have to keep trying. Can anyone else not access Paniniamerica.net or is it just me?
i cant, and i sent them a message a couple of days ago about a quality assurance claim and they havent responded, not sure whats going on with them.
Of course, I really hope that they are not just turning their heads on customer service this year since they are the only ones left in the game. With all the redemptions in this years product though it seems as if they stopped caring.
(02-25-2011, 07:04 PM)klarson03 Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, I really hope that they are not just turning their heads on customer service this year since they are the only ones left in the game. With all the redemptions in this years product though it seems as if they stopped caring.
Saw posted on another site that they were moving their offices. Might be the reason for no response and the downed website.
(02-26-2011, 10:43 AM)drj converse Wrote: [ -> ]Saw posted on another site that they were moving their offices. Might be the reason for no response and the downed website.

That would make sense. Do you have the link to where you saw it? Thanks for your help!!
Just mailed in everything to Panini for my missing case hit. Does anyone know about how long it should take to receive something back from them. Also any ideas on what that something might be. Thanks for your help!
Case hit for this product was Either a Dream Team Signature or a legends cut auto. I think all of the rare cut autos have hit the street so you will probably end up with a Dream Team card (if anything) and it might be Chris Mullin (DOH!). They may just throw something else your way from another product if there were no hold backs.
(03-01-2011, 05:37 PM)drj converse Wrote: [ -> ]Case hit for this product was Either a Dream Team Signature or a legends cut auto. I think all of the rare cut autos have hit the street so you will probably end up with a Dream Team card (if anything) and it might be Chris Mullin (DOH!). They may just throw something else your way from another product if there were no hold backs.

Thanks for the info. I wouldn't be upset with a dream team auto at all!! Where did you find out about all the rare cut autos being gone?
Pages: 1 2 3