Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(03-25-2011, 06:30 AM)jonathanhlynn Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the link. I found out he didn't receive when I read your post about traders that didn't honor their trade and who they owed cards to at that point. I saw my name on that list and I used the same name that I am under right now to make that deal. I made tons of others during that same time and they were all completed.

Jonathan
lmk when its completed-thanks for coming forward
I contacted him and he has not responded so I am not sure what to do until that point. Guess I will just wait. Thanks again for helping me out here.
Thats fine-next time he logs in he should see the PMs

anyone have updates plmk
Any word from mrmagnum75 yet?
this is a great idea, ill keep my eye out for these guys on my site. Is there a way you can release there IP address so i can run a cross search and may be able to find a couple of them still trading on other sites including mine?

Please let me know, i will also be at a show in ohio on the 16th with a table and will keep my eye out for anyone that deals on forums
Well it has been well over a month now that I have not been contacted by mrmagnum75 (Nathan) regarding our trade and him sending my half of the trade.I feel I have been very understanding and I would really appreciate some help on this matter considering you vouch for him and say he is a straight up guy.
(04-10-2011, 03:08 PM)hmsports808 Wrote: [ -> ]Well it has been well over a month now that I have not been contacted by mrmagnum75 (Nathan) regarding our trade and him sending my half of the trade.I feel I have been very understanding and I would really appreciate some help on this matter considering you vouch for him and say he is a straight up guy.
go look in hobby talk football -he's in there talking about this. All it takes is a little looking around to get your answer and frankly I am appalled that you are more concerned with your cardboard than him not being able to walk. So, you go post on his thread and express your concerns there.
This has nothing to do with me not caring about a persons well being. I just want what I was supposed to receive and never got. Im a honest guy and sent my part of the trade and just expect the same, or at least a pm back.

Thanks for your help
**Beerman39 , Rattlesnake sports cards and memorabilia, 0273, jdog28, JAMES72, onetimes11, littlefockers2, ebaybuyer- (North Canton, OH & Canton, OH) Multiple addresses & IDs

just recently ripped off someone on another site i am on. If anyone has any more information for this please PM me
I can volunteer some white hat work to 'make sure' those thieves don't try anything else if you'd like. Thieves should have their hands cut off. I can't take hands, I can wreck motherboards though. mods, lmk if you'd be interested.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38